• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

arcaneSentinel said:
Nah, It's fine. I got it working. The things was that since there was a bbcode to make the text a different font, it was messing up the section where you have your pokemon.
Oh~ Glad you figured it out. BBCodes are tricky and delicate (:<)

welian said:
Are you prepared to ride the feelz train?
I wanted to rate it "Funny" for the onion-cutting Ninjask, but the feels were too real. He's such a cool dad!

I also noticed that the BBcode layout is getting prettier and prettier with each post. I'll have to step up my game!

giphy.gif

There was no rating that could capture the feelz of the post correctly... so I went with awww. Because it's the closest to the squealing fangirl inside of me.

I'm glad to hear I made one hell of an entrance! I hope I don't disappoint everyone with future posts. They'll be more more concise.

I'm loving ALL of your posts right now. I'm having a really good feeling about this group! This is exciting! And it's very rewarding and energizing, too. :)

@Manaciel I think there's an error with the HP stat. xD It's divided by two, divided by ten. So Ledyba, for example, would have 2HP points. c:

@stepherz345 I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow concerning your character, if that's cool with ya

Sorry guys I'm dealing with medical issues and the stress is outrageous. I'm so excited to read and respond though, I will this evening. (:

tinkerbell said:
Sorry guys I'm dealing with medical issues and the stress is outrageous. I'm so excited to read and respond though, I will this evening. (:
I hope you get better :) Please don't stress out too much over the role play. Health comes before response.

DreamBeat said:
I hope you get better :) Please don't stress out too much over the role play. Health comes before response.
Thanks Dream (: I'm genuinely excited for this, though, rl is just in the way, haha. Trying to unzombify myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh your guys' posts are beyond lovely. Finally read them. So much potential here agsjisnsonsk.

tinkerbell said:
Oh gosh your guys' posts are beyond lovely. Finally read them. Great scene didn't do them justice. So much potential here agsjisnsonsk.
My words for every post posted so far. I'm posting a post with too many of the word post haha~

DreamBeat said:
He's a cool dad in my eyes (^U^)
Yay! Now if only you were his daughter... Who I'd like to make an NPC, but I have to ask @Sunbather about that.

Manaciel said:

I feel sorry for him—he's gonna be surrounded by children and will have to supervise. c:
The horrible irony is that he came very close to joining Team Aqua/Magma as a teenager because he was so lawless.

DreamBeat said:
Dang it, I need to fix the formatting on my post

I spent more time playing with formatting than writing. where's my inspo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back