• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

tinkerbell said:
Hey, Sun (I didn't see this covered anywhere, my apologies if I missed it) what's the character limit? Can I create two? I can handle them both, I'm just pondering on a male at the moment.
I'd prefer one because I'd rather have one, tightly knit group than a large loose and/or crowded one. That way I can give everyone their deserved spotlight. Though you're super welcome to make a male. I like variationnn. :)

Sunbather said:
I'd prefer one because I'd rather have one, tightly knit group than a large loose and/or crowded one. That way I can give everyone their deserved spotlight. Though you're super welcome to make a male. I like variationnn. :)
To make sure I understand correctly - no on the second character? I'm sorry, for some reason I wasn't sure if you meant go ahead and make a second male for the sake of variation, or if you're encouraging my one character slot be male, in which case I already created a female and am nearly done with her. (: Regardless I understand the limit, thanks for answering.

Last edited by a moderator:
tinkerbell said:
To make sure I understand correctly - no on the second character? I'm sorry, for some reason I wasn't sure if you meant go ahead and make a second male for the sake of variation, or if you're encouraging my one character slot be male, in which case I already created a female and am nearly done with her. (: Regardless I understand the limit, thanks for answering.
Sorry I was unclear. Yeah, I'm not currently allowing secondary characters. If you'd like to switch your character to be male (which I imagine would not require toooo much work?) you are more than welcome to do that, but you don't have to, of course. :)

@Sunbather under the spoiler tag I have all the stuff needed for my Pokémon á la failed BBCoding. Merci! I owe you one.

deerling-winter_zpslwatjz7g.gif

pokémon: deerling.

name: matisse.

sex: male.

ability: sap sipper.

moves: tackle, growl, sand-attack, —

ledyba_zpsctx2kyow.gif

pokémon: ledyba.

name: freud.

ability: early bird.

moves: tackle, supersonic, comet punch, —

Manaciel said:
@Sunbather under the spoiler tag I have all the stuff needed for my Pokémon á la failed BBCoding. Merci! I owe you one.
deerling-winter_zpslwatjz7g.gif

pokémon: deerling.

name: matisse.

ability: sap sipper.

moves: tackle, growl, sand-attack, —

ledyba_zpsctx2kyow.gif

pokémon: ledyba.

name: freud.

ability: early bird.

moves: tackle, supersonic, comet punch, —

Done! :)

Manaciel said:
When will the role-play start? Just so I can have a basic timeframe.
I'm HOPING next week, but I'd like to have one or two characters more. I'm thinking @welian might submit a character, too, so maybe after that, we can start. :)

Fuck yeah I'm gonna submit a character, but after I come home from vacation. I don't mind if you guys start without me.

Awesome!

So to chat in the meantime, what does everybody plan on doing with their characters? And is there something you wanna see happen desperately?

My plan for now:

Forcing Ellen into awkward social situations just to watch her suffer to let her make some friends and gain confidence.

Deciding at long lost whether I want Umbreon or Flareon for her </3

Gyyyms! Or contests. Depends what others do, since it'd be cool to have rivals.

Discreet fangirling over gym leaders or other famous trainers.

An evil organisation/team.

But not stupidly evil like Team Rocket or psychotic as Team Flare.

I want a true
evil team—something that seems altogether convincing and very real and is capable of winning.

Of course, anything that pushes character development I'm all for.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Guh, this formatting is killing me

[/QUOTE]
I really recommend you turn off rich text editor, but if it's not helping I can fill it out for you. c:

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]I figured that was it but How do I go about that, I'm terrible with formats

[/QUOTE]
Click on your profile thingy where you can set avatars etc. (Top right corner) Then click preferences, and then turn off/disable Rich Text Editor C:

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Any chance at some feedback, questions, or concerns for Sawyer? I think her sheet is all finished up!

[/QUOTE]
Sure! I like that she adds a new asthetic to the cast already. Also Aron is so cute, and I think that's a great choice for a Dotwell City native. I think your backstory makes Dotwell a little too wild though, haha. But I guess that's fine. I do like having players shape the world, so no worries.

I believe I said this already, but powerful/late attacks have to have a reason to be there. So it'd be good if you could incorporate Mudkip into your history and why she can use Surf.

Well, didn't get to it very well in the Narrative, but Remy is a released mudkip who had the HM already put in and was dumped in Ursus. Otherwise should be good now. And Dotwell I figured isn't really wild or crime ridden, just heavy with vice. Sort of an underground Vegas it seems.

tfw you open the edit tab on your character for not even 0.2 seconds and the code decides to have a laugh...

Manaciel said:
tfw you open the edit tab on your character for not even 0.2 seconds and the code decides to have a laugh...
Oh dear lord, how does that even happen, haha. BBCode, you so silly.

I'll fix it when the RP starts, you can tweak it until then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back