• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Detailed] Pokemon: Linked World

Sunbather said:
@tinkerbell The app idea is kind of cute. I may pick that up somewhere in the roleplay to give your character her very own path (which you can turn down, of course. :P ) Accepted!
@DreamBeat You're accepted as well - and I like Josiah - but could you please change it so that he didn't reach the Ritual Cave? He could've ended up on the way there and was found by an elder before reaching it, and that made him wanna see it for reals. Just not actually go inside of it.
Roger that~ Well, I had to try xD

Hello @Sunbather ! I was curious if you're still accepting people. My friend @Ayari informed me of this role-play and I am very interested in joining! Although I warn you now that I'm not very good with BBCode so if you do accept me my CS might be.....ugly. I'll definitely do my best to make it look pretty though!

stepherz345 said:
Hello @Sunbather ! I was curious if you're still accepting people. My friend @Ayari informed me of this role-play and I am very interested in joining! Although I warn you now that I'm not very good with BBCode so if you do accept me my CS might be.....ugly. I'll definitely do my best to make it look pretty though!
Just make sure you turn off the Rich Text Editor in your profile preferences. The rest should be more or less self-explanatory. (:

As for accepting: Yeah, I generally allow people to submit sheets, still. As long as what you put into it is fine, I have no problem letting you join, still. :)

Thank you ^_^ I will work on it ASAP! Also I like your profile picture, Life is Strange is a wonderful game!

-writes a bit of a too long starting post- -tries to hide it by making the text smaller- <_<

If anyone wants to interact, feel free to~ :D

Ayari said:
-writes a bit of a too long starting post- -tries to hide it by making the text smaller- <_<
I just realized that a post was up. Will respond when I get back home. Is it okay if my pokemon steals an item from you for moment?

@DreamBeat Sure! Stealing is fun! And we get to meet again in the world of Pokemon. :D While I'm still with the same character just because she's so innocent and cute. ;_;

@welian Hehe~ Garnet was my character's name in Revolt! I'm happy for no reason

tumblr_m945unMT521ryuvn6o1_400.gif

Ayari said:
*Just now remembers that this is a casual role play*

"I'll make it shorter next time," Dream says with determination. "Maybe. Meh, I've seen longer."

Last edited by a moderator:
DreamBeat said:
*Just now remembers that this is a casual role play*
"I'll make it shorter next time," Dream says with determination. "Maybe. Meh, I've seen longer."
Haha starting posts always end up being long. :D And your post was enjoyable, that's the most important thing! I'll respond tomorrow, gotta wait for others to make their moves! -excited about everyone's posts-

-used the word "post" too many times in this... post-

@Sunbather

I'm making a cs right now and I copied the code from the characte sign-up, but each time I ty to edit it, the tables for where the pokemon go get all messed up.

arcaneSentinel said:
@Sunbather
I'm making a cs right now and I copied the code from the characte sign-up, but each time I ty to edit it, the tables for where the pokemon go get all messed up.
Did you turn off the rich text editor?

arcaneSentinel said:
@Sunbather
I discovered that you can't even work in rich text editor. You need to input all info using the BB code editor. Copy the code and save it before you post it or else it will be all messed up when you go in to edit it again.

Sunbather said:
Did you turn off the rich text editor?
DreamBeat said:
I discovered that you can't even work in rich text editor. You need to input all info using the BB code editor. Copy the code and save it before you post it or else it will be all messed up when you go in to edit it again.
So basically just get rid of the font codes before saving it?

arcaneSentinel said:
So basically just get rid of the font codes before saving it?
??? I'm not sure what it is you're saying. Font codes can stay right? I'm just saying

1. Switch to BB code editor

2. Do all work in BB code editor

3. Copy all coding you did in BB Code editor and save the code

Code:
[code]I'm talking about this

4. Paste the coding if you want to edit your document again.

I feel like I'm being confusing here. I'm confused

In my defense, that is the longest post you'll see out of me, AND it has dialogue.

welian said:
In my defense, that is the longest post you'll see out of me, AND it has dialogue.
I love your character (*U*) Please pretend that this emoticon is cuter and less creepy.

DreamBeat said:
I love your character (*U*) Please pretend that this emoticon is cuter.
Are you prepared to ride the feelz train?

DreamBeat said:
??? I'm not sure what it is you're saying. Font codes can stay right? I'm just saying
1. Switch to BB code editor

2. Do all work in BB code editor

3. Copy all coding you did in BB Code editor and save the code

Code:
[code]I'm talking about this

4. Paste the coding if you want to edit your document again.

I feel like I'm being confusing here. I'm confused
Nah, It's fine. I got it working. The things was that since there was a bbcode to make the text a different font, it was messing up the section where you have your pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back