• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Desperate Times (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie shouldn't hastielle's construct count as a crowbar for the roll?

If she'd managed to get the tip between the doors, the roll to pry would be +4. I also kind of wanted her to end up with egg on her face. The downside of DMing and playing a character is that I have to avoid pushing the story forward with her.

Technically wouldn't it be a opposed roll of 7 dice with crowbar vs 8 dice for thick steel doors based on the breaking objects section or would that not apply in this case because its a door? Either way, I totally understand the not moving plot thing forward as obviously you have extra knowledge but I just wanted to make sure you feel free to showoff sometimes. : )

Well that's improbable given my luck he'll just sneak over the fence and toss his jacket to cover the barbed wire

I mean... with stealth and charm at 9... you could probably just pink panther your way past them, but you decide, think about your character's strengths.

Do 1's cancel normal successes first, or do you use the protection of 6's first? (So if you have one 6 and one 1, and two normal S's, would the one target an S or a 6 first)

Hm, if I didn't misunderstood anything...so we have to let you know in OOC before we take an action that may involve a roll huh?
Sorry for initiating a roll on my own without consent, I just think that it's quite intuitive about what should I roll, so I do that to save some time. ;3 Let me know if you need me to change anything.
(And now even the roll punish me for that.)

Dreamtique Dreamtique I've just been doing it because my next post may potentially involve several rolls and I just feel like this makes more sense than making several tiny posts and waiting for results after each one

Speaking of which, Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie I also want to check out the camera; does it have power, and is it real or a dummy (like the ones conv stores have outside as a deterrent)

Ugh, I'm sorry, It's just been ... so fucking hot out, and our apartment has been even worse, even my computer was overheating, but we finally scraped together enough to get a decent little AC unit, and it's been a lot better. I'm back, now, though ... yay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back