• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Desperate Times (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ugh, I'm sorry, It's just been ... so fucking hot out, and our apartment has been even worse, even my computer was overheating, but we finally scraped together enough to get a decent little AC unit, and it's been a lot better. I'm back, now, though ... yay?
Woah, I hope you are doing good now then.
Unbearable heat is already a normality here, I live on the equator. We use AC here 24/7 (we need it to survive lol).

Ugh, I'm sorry, It's just been ... so fucking hot out, and our apartment has been even worse, even my computer was overheating, but we finally scraped together enough to get a decent little AC unit, and it's been a lot better. I'm back, now, though ... yay?
I feel ya. Was working outside yesterday and I damn near got heat stroke

Woah, I hope you are doing good now then.
Unbearable heat is already a normality here, I live on the equator. We use AC here 24/7 (we need it to survive lol).

Oof, that's gotta suck. I will admit, I spent a summer in the burbs in California once, and that was way worse than this.

I feel ya. Was working outside yesterday and I damn near got heat stroke

Duuude, not cool. I love how many employers forget that working in 40 degrees Celsius is actually dangerous.

Happy to hear you're back. Started getting a bit worried that this had died. I can relate to living in the heat, the whole of this miserable month has been hovering around 100 degrees, or high 30s in Celsius.

welp, that's another week gone.
Yeah. I am kinda used to pacing like this by now, since realistically speaking it's quite hard or even impossible to get a group rp with extremely smooth and steady pace, especially around this time of the year. I guess staying active in ooc may help.

I have also been super busy. Friggin summer. I'm around though, and any time someone has time to post, I'll be here for rolls, reactions, and whatnot. Just one more post from anyone and I can post again ^_^

*Guilt Pokes*

Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie Hey, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications for posts on here, so that's great. I unwatched and rewatched the thread, so hopefully that fixes it. Anyways, before I post, do I roll to see if Redeemer can locate a sewer entrance, or is it a given?

Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie Hey, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications for posts on here, so that's great. I unwatched and rewatched the thread, so hopefully that fixes it. Anyways, before I post, do I roll to see if Redeemer can locate a sewer entrance, or is it a given?

I noticed RPN was ditching my notifications too. I hope we aren't on the verge of a bug-fest.

Yea. What was that roll? Lul. It's ok now I get to think about other entrances

Ugh, right? Well ... thankfully, being god here, I'm totally allowed to be merciful! Please stand by!

I mean, assuming you live to see your next post. With that many ones you might wanna contact next of kin while you still can <3

Lol, despite all those 1s, there IS a 6, which can't be negated. I'mma DM intervene here to get us moving :P

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back