[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Man I am just reading Fallen Heads right now, and bloody sadistic hell, Uther is one badass mofo. Ima probably say Justin was probably saving people too alongside them, cuz he couldn't have missed this. Will and the phoenix too.

This is why I like our RP lol. Like Hel pointed out once (or was it Sleip) we have quite the villains. They're awesomely written, terrifying, OP yet defeatable. I love this.

Elias said:
Man I am just reading Fallen Heads right now, and bloody sadistic hell, Uther is one badass mofo. Ima probably say Justin was probably saving people too alongside them, cuz he couldn't have missed this. Will and the phoenix too.
This is why I like our RP lol. Like Hel pointed out once (or was it Sleip) we have quite the villains. They're awesomely written, terrifying, OP yet defeatable. I love this.
Amon: The Apocalypse of Devilman, Blue Gender, Higurashi, Elfen Lied and Genocyber. It's because I watched those some time ago that my imagination evolved on the sadistically brutal part. I could go beyond that, but I'd break the rules xD .

Looking forward to it, peeps! Just got to the part where Death made his appearence. Epic is not even a word to describe it.

^One of my favourite Supernatural moments right there. That guy was so unlucky if you think about it. Billions of people in the world, and he had to be the one that bumped into Death.

Elias said:
^One of my favourite Supernatural moments right there. That guy was so unlucky if you think about it. Billions of people in the world, and he had to be the one that bumped into Death.
Death's my favourite character in the show. All his lines are pure badassness.

caster_fate_zero_cool_by_shereychivonkiefer-d4y6alx.jpg

ELIAS!!!!!

*hugs*

Ahem

Hoi! Sorry for my short disappearance! I was doing a lot of flying the last couple of days so I'm sure you can understand ;)

Hel said:
ELIAS!!!!!
*hugs*

Ahem

Hoi! Sorry for my short disappearance! I was doing a lot of flying the last couple of days so I'm sure you can understand ;)
*hugs*

Good to see again Hel :D I see you became a meta-human since you can fly now. Im happy for you xDD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Hel, you can fly? ('A')

[/QUOTE]
Elias said:
*hugs*
Good to see again Hel :D I see you became a meta-human since you can fly now. Im happy for you xDD
Of course I did! Didn't you know that's what college does to you??

Though, in this case I was referring to airplanes, as I am also a pilot. ;p

Regarding villains, you guys do remember that there is trouble on the Ethereal Plane aswell don't you. Seth has asambled the god equivalent of the Masters of Evil if you remember, and they want to skiddadle Olympus.

Me in the other hand

College is just gonna make me kinda... Walk around in pretty places and talk about stuff.

Elias said:
Regarding villains, you guys do remember that there is trouble on the Ethereal Plane aswell don't you. Seth has asambled the god equivalent of the Masters of Evil if you remember, and they want to skiddadle Olympus.
Eh

Not Death's problem bro.

Sleipnir said:
Eh
Not Death's problem bro.
Death has other things to worry about, then some wussy evil gods lead by The Abyss that plan to play Siege with Olympus, amirite.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7094-elias/ said:
@Elias[/URL] @Sleipnir Wait a second...It kinda becomes Death's problem once he finds out that the Abyss is roaming around freely, doesn't it?
Poor Death cant even get a break to sip his Ethereal Tea. First Uther, now this?

Is the Abyss supposed to be locked up?

See I try and make things Not My Problem for Death because he's so freaking op

Like seriously he could just wave a hand and Set and Co would be dead because he IS death

So that's an issue

And yeah, Death's got better things to worry about than the destruction of Olympus. Don't you know that's why the Aztecs disappeared? xD

Elias said:
Poor Death cant even get a break to sip his Ethereal Tea. First Uther, now this?
Plot twist when Justin and Co try to go get Alex they have a heck of a time just trying to find Death to talk to him

Because he's freakin busy

Human hoes thinkin' Death has time for their shit. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back