[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Things in the department will only really move fast until they've caught up to Azure's chaos post, which seemed to cover a bit of time, then yes speed will be at his Discretion, and yours likely! :)

Rantos said:
I freaking loved everything about that ToG rp. The speed was perfect! By the way, when are you gonna start a reboot of that?
I don't know... I suddenly lost confidence in myself as a creator when people started disappearing like ghosts right when it got to the good part xD

Azure Sky]I don't know... I suddenly lost confidence in myself as a creator when people started disappearing like ghosts right when it got to the good part xD [/QUOTE] Don't feel bad man! You were busy but it was still good! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6835-the-one-eyed-bandit/ said:
@The One Eyed Bandit[/URL] you would totally join a reboot of the Tower of God RP right?

Sleipnir said:
Not gonna lie here
I feel so bad for Kibto
That was the plan~ My crybaby will make it through this though! (Probably.... Physically, there's a good chance... Mentally.... Um Remus may have his hands full...not sure yet)

Yes. The only reason Wednesday and Galleytrot are unaware of the events is because they're on a boat. Everything related to Uther happens in the Fallen Heads thread.

Peaceswore said:
the events in the Fallen Heads case and the D.C thread are two separate events right?
They are, the stuff with galley is happening waaaay earlier that day

It's still night there

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like two in the morning for them. The time doesn't line up quite right, but they'll catch up in short order. Galley will be there with Remus and Kibto soon.

Btw. I'd like to play a little game. I'll ask a question now.

What if I killed off Allerio some time soon?

@Hel @Sleipnir

^It is not necessarily what I want to do...But I want to see how you'd react to it

Sleipnir said:
I WOULD RAGE BECAUSE MY LITTLE LOST GRAVITY BABY IS HAPPY AND HAS A FAMILY YOU CANNOT TAKE THAT AWAY
And then she'd become like Batman...with Allerio leaving behind Angels vs Demons (bow) and the books containing all his knowledge, scrolls etc xD ...Damn O.o

By the way. Do not click the spoiler.

o_1305519177.jpg

Azure Sky]Great...Then that means you can read this short korean horror comic translated in english: [URL="http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31 said:
2011 미스테리 단편 - [ENG ver.] Bongcheon-Dong Ghost - HORANG (봉천동귀신 영문판)[/URL]
Been there, done that, so 20xx (I don't remember when I found this, haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back