[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

See now you get it! She was throwing in a much more obscure reference. Did you ever find te Temmie Village?

Or actually play the game? Because you could very easily pick up that reference from... Not the game.

Sleipnir said:
See now you get it! She was throwing in a much more obscure reference. Did you ever find te Temmie Village?
Or actually play the game? Because you could very easily pick up that reference from... Not the game.
I did beat the game. Three times. Looking back at it. I now see the Temmy joke.

Yeah, I figured if none of you got the reference, they think I was just talking in the weird Gamglish you guys were talking about.

Hope you guys like chaos. Because Uther brought it with style and professionally. Estimated number of deaths: withing the tens of thousands > :D . Oh the post came out shorter than I expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Hope you guys like chaos. Because Uther brought it with style and professionally. Estimated number of deaths: withing the tens of thousands > :D . Oh the post came out shorter than I expected.

[/QUOTE]
Congratulations!!! You have officially scarred Kibto for.... I would say...forever!

Greyston has a fireproof umbrella for exactly this sort of thing. Also, there are still fire tornadoes, but it stopped "raining" right?

Hel said:
Greyston has a fireproof umbrella for exactly this sort of thing. Also, there are still fire tornadoes, but it stopped "raining" right?
Yes it did. The fire tornadoes will disappear soon too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
REALLY???
I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO SLOW PERSONALLY

DONT WORRY IT WONT END TOO SOON
This Rp is going way to fast for me. Everything just kinda, exploded. Honestly no pun intended... how am I kidding, pun intended! But really, this is moving so fast.

It won't be fast as long as I , the axis of the current arc of interest, wait for everyone to post.

@Rantos Was the speed of the ToG rp more to your liking? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back