[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Sleipnir said:
Pffff are you implying that it scares you that I might kill some characters, never to be seen or heard from again?
Yeah right

I don't even know if I'm attached to them

But then I haven't tried killing them off yet.
I am implying that you deserve the award xD Mostly because of what you make Bael go through, but the casual way you speak about killing off characters was the cherry on top :D . Of course it doesn't scare me... I made Uther decapitate Charles Kazuhiro and Ethan Adams, before burning their bodies to a crisp. I caused Oberon to commit suicide and fuse his sould with that of Uther. I sent Lu Bu to his death. I caused Penumbra to die without resistance. So no, death of characters doesn't scare me xD

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed that you killed those two. Tbh I had plans for Charles and Bael.

Speaking of Bael

You don't even know yet

I know every detail of his death. And he remembers every detail I know. It still hurts.

But hey that's character development for another day. He's not there yet.

Sleipnir said:
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed that you killed those two. Tbh I had plans for Charles and Bael.
Speaking of Bael

You don't even know yet

I know every detail of his death. And he remembers every detail I know. It still hurts.

But hey that's character development for another day. He's not there yet.
I killed Charles because I kinda lost interest in him as a character xD (damn, poor Charles...his debut in the RP was as a severed head).

Noooooooo! I was hoping for some Azure posts todaaaaaaaaaaay!

nooooooo_luke_skywalker.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ^^ I used to post for a bit in July but left because I had trouble with exams and I only found out about the rp moving to the hosted project today.. I want to rejoin but I'm still figuring things out.. The amount of threads is kinda confusing :o

Platipoo said:
Hello ^^ I used to post for a bit in July but left because I had trouble with exams and I only found out about the rp moving to the hosted project today.. I want to rejoin but I'm still figuring things out.. The amount of threads is kinda confusing :o
You'll get used to it :D . The names of the threads are pretty straightforward so you should understand what each thread is about.

Though sometimes things are happening at the same time on different threads, but in-game, it's at different times of day. IE, Wednesday and Galleytrit funding the zombie horde on te DC thread early in the morning whilst Uther screws everything on the Falling Heads thread later that day.

Maybe I don't think I'm funny because people generally don't laugh at their own jokes?? I dunno I always thought I just kinda come off super sarcastic and make lame puns

I like lame puns.

Need to post

To lazy to post

Wants to post

Doesn't know what to post

Let's out a sigh and starts post

Type one word, comes with nothing to post

Splats on the floor stopping any attempts to post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back