[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

OH GOSH NOOOO SUTO HIT THIS IS WORSE THAN SOLASSSSSSSSS

jk jk all for effect of course.

In the case of real threats of violence and injury you would never see such behavior from me, you know. But while Skriker idly threatens you might.

Galleytrot's got him leashed.

Oh! Also, I have added a case lounge where I will be adding new cases. Track it. I'll try and have some activity there by the end of the evening. (Guard basics block leaves the mind to wander, you see, and I have an hour 1/2 drive tonight.

Sleipnir said:
OH GOSH NOOOO SUTO HIT THIS IS WORSE THAN SOLASSSSSSSSS
jk jk all for effect of course.

In the case of real threats of violence and injury you would never see such behavior from me, you know. But while Skriker idly threatens you might.

Galleytrot's got him leashed.
Cool, cool.

Sleipnir said:
Oh! Also, I have added a case lounge where I will be adding new cases. Track it. I'll try and have some activity there by the end of the evening. (Guard basics block leaves the mind to wander, you see, and I have an hour 1/2 drive tonight.
Cool, cool.

Cookie the Brave] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11431-azure-sky/ said:
@Azure Sky[/URL] That picture... You must have a fun time relaxing, huh?
Totally :3

c16e014b351ecbfc36728c91c1def58d_480.jpg

Yes, Rantos. I like it lots! I may have some suggestions at the end of practice. Gimme about an hour.

VirtualNotoriety said:
Could I make a Armory incase of breakouts or breakins? And a med bay?
You yourself cannot make a thread like that unless you're a story teller like @Elias, @Kylesar1 , @Hel @Sleipnir or @BookWyrm (these are the story tellers of this RP specifically). If you want such a thread to be made, you need to talk to Sleipnir about it.

On a side note: you posted this message in the Lobby thread as well. Please do not post OOC in an In Character thread. The Out Of Character Chat is here for a reason, you know? So if you could delete the OOC message you left in the Lobby Thread, that would be great.

Azure Sky]You yourself cannot make a thread like that unless you're a [I]story teller[/I] like [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7094-elias/ said:
@Elias[/URL], @Kylesar1 , @Hel @Sleipnir or @BookWyrm (these are the story tellers of this RP specifically). If you want such a thread to be made, you need to talk to Sleipnir about it.
On a side note: you posted this message in the Lobby thread as well. Please do not post OOC in an In Character thread. The Out Of Character Chat is here for a reason, you know? So if you could delete the OOC message you left in the Lobby Thread, that would be great.
Ok sorry

Thanks, Azure! I'll consider the armory thing. We've actually used it as a stronghold in a warlike battle before.

Good lord Bael's characterization is so weak and watered down

I need to fix him so badly

Does anyone object to a return to Bael's intended personality? Tbh he's such a doormat right now.

Hey Sleipnir Will the HQ ever get an armory, medbay, shooting range or warehouse(keeps all supernatural stuff etc...) and on another note how about different ranks in the Organization here are my examples:

Recruit-Agent-Opprative:Basics

Medic,Engineer,Scientist etc...

Those

Those are all actually fairly good ideas. Warehouse. Warehouse is perfect. When I'm on the computer or on the road today (going to a concert for my favorite band!!! Squeeee!!) I'll work on it.

As for ranks — there is more to the department than a linear system. We have scholars, secretaries, even weathermen working behind the scenes. As far as field agents go, you are currently either an intern or an agent, maybe a senior agent. Your experience defines you, but not necessarily in title.

Does that make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back