[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
akane_2_6347.png

[/QUOTE]
Less so. But still cute.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
akane_2_6347.png

tumblr_nlmqc8xAjF1sh86f3o1_500.jpg

[/QUOTE]
pffffffff If he saw that he would just cry and have Obito take over while he hides in the back of his mind XDD

Rantos said:
Less so. But still cute.
It's ok. She makes that face ...maybe three times.

In general her facial expression is this one:

%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE.jpg

270901.jpg

Peaceswore said:
pffffffff If he saw that he would just cry and have Obito take over while he hides in the back of his mind XDD
D'aww he doesn't like Akane?

Mfw+jitsu+wa+watashi+wa+_75df47f91bb31b549c1ffd14748bfdf5.png

Then I guess she has no choice...

jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-5291391.jpg

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]It's ok. She makes that face ...maybe three times.
In general her facial expression is this one:

%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE.jpg

270901.jpg

D'aww he doesn't like Akane?

Mfw+jitsu+wa+watashi+wa+_75df47f91bb31b549c1ffd14748bfdf5.png

Then I guess she has no choice...

jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-5291391.jpg

[/QUOTE]
YOU ARE MAKING KIBITO CONFUSED!!! HE IS SCARED OF HER BUT NOW HE WANTS TO HUG HER!!! STOP BEING MEAN TO HIS INNOCENT AND NÄVIE SOUL!!!

I'll be trying to get Hel back into it. Give it a couple weeks, this has been a really nasty semester and it'll take time, but O miss her characters.

And I'm making an executive decision.

Let's kill Uther. department-Senpai has noticed. Everyone will be there. No one will be left out.

By Olympus, a-are we putting this back on track? Do my eyes decieve me?

Lawd be praised this RP should be active again!

:o ... Wow, Hel's currently as rare as a shiny legendary pokemon. Once she will make an appearance I must prepare a Master Ball.

You know if the initial plan would have failed I was ready to kill Uther using Lucifer. It would have went kinda like this:

*Uther fights agents and is somehow thrown on an outdoor dinning table where Lucifer was about to enjoy an exquisite meal. The food (in)conviniently falls on Lucifer's pants*

Uther: Hahahaha...this is amusing, Agent-senpai, now let's s- *gets grabbed by Lucifer and slammed into the ground, Lucy then lifts his limp body with one hand and strangles him. Finally he generates an unholy energy blast of low output and fries Uther, leaving him in pain and in a near-death state*

Lucifer: Those pants were Gucci, you uncultured swine!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
:o ... Wow, Hel's currently as rare as a shiny legendary pokemon. Once she will make an appearance I must prepare a Master Ball.
You know if the initial plan would have failed I was ready to kill Uther using Lucifer. It would have went kinda like this:

*Uther fights agents and is somehow thrown on an outdoor dinning table where lucifer was about to enjoy an exquisite meal. The food (in)conviniently falls on Lucifer's pants*

Uther: Hahahaha...this is amusing, Agent-senpai, now let's s- *gets grabbed by Lucifer and slammed into the ground, Lucy then lifts his limp body with one hand and strangles him. Finally he generates an unholy energy blast of low output and fries Uther, leaving him in pain and in a near-death state*

Lucifer: Those pants were Gucci, you uncultured swine!

[/QUOTE]
That wast the most beautiful thing I could ever read in 1 min, in my entire life. I'm crying. Thank you....

The Remus guy is @Rantos and he is still around.

While we're at it guess what @Elias : Allerio adopted a future sidekic-...he adopted a little girl. Every badass needs a lol-... Every elf needs a family member. Vigilante high elf archers get lonely too...

Well things are weak but it's improving.

We'll line things out after this big event

Also Azure! I meant to ask you if, once you introduce Noir, Sanja may have a stupid crush on him because fancy new magic she's never seen.

And Bael would hate him because Big Brother Instinct is intense

BookWyrm said:
I've been wondering about you guys. Activity seemed to drop off there for a bit. How's it hanging?
We're doing good. Just playing Frankenstein's Monster with our recently dead roleplay. How have you been?

Also that's nice @Azure Sky I'm sure he'll be a wonderful elf vigilante father.

Sleipnir said:
Well things are weak but it's improving.
We'll line things out after this big event

Also Azure! I meant to ask you if, once you introduce Noir, Sanja may have a stupid crush on him because fancy new magic she's never seen.

And Bael would hate him because Big Brother Instinct is intense
Sure. If you think Sanja can handle his sexiness xD Joking... but beware, he may flirt more than Corin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back