[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Peaceswore said:
Sooo They are Acquaintances that are in a gardening club...where they became friends.... Who soon turned to be friends with benifts (though with Kibtio the benfit is free food and popsicles!) and later in life of knowing each other became boy friends that live in the same apartment on different floors...and on some days yell at each other (Kibito would probably do something else...he hates yelling) to turn down the music..... Can this even work xD
I think it can.

That.... That would be extremely interesting if it could since I want to see how badly KIbito can fuck up a relationship hehehe I mean... I want my baby to be happy~

Me with all my characters

I have so many plans to screw them over

Bael's already there so he's the exception. No one else is safe.

Peaceswore said:
That.... That would be extremely interesting if it could since I want to see how badly KIbito can fuck up a relationship hehehe I mean... I want my baby to be happy~
I would totally be down with them being in a relationship. A shallow on of course cos Remus can't really love any more~

Rantos said:
I would totally be down with them being in a relationship. A shallow on of course cos Remus can't really love any more~
That works~ Remus can teach Kibito how to use the male body in ways he didn't even know about~ (And I totally am not going to make it my mission to try and get Remus to love Kibito...... yeah....Totally won't........ *hides secret plans* )

Peaceswore said:
That works~ Remus can teach Kibito how to use the male body in ways he didn't even know about~ (And I totally am not going to make it my mission to try and get Remus to love Kibito...... yeah....Totally won't........ *hides secret plans* )
Get the golf balls boys!

I laughed a bit too much at that.... How I missed you and our small inside joke xD (Still have them color coded and everything)

Rantos said:
It can't eat peoples souls, nice try though pizza. It's cool. I don't really care. My question is do you have a tragic back story to go along with it? Cos I do! (Well I mean is't a secret bio that no one has seen yet... but it exists!)
Ahem...almost no one xD So Rantos ready to continue the story with both Lucifer and Uther ? (I still have to reply to your character, and you have to reply to Lucy *gets slapped with a salmon*)

Peaceswore said:
I laughed a bit too much at that.... How I missed you and our small inside joke xD (Still have them color coded and everything)
Yay! I am so happy you remembered that. Get the blue ones. I'm feeling adventurous today.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Ahem...almost no one xD So Rantos ready to continue the story with both Lucifer and Uther ? (I still have to reply to your character, and you have to reply to Lucy *gets slapped with a salmon*)

[/QUOTE]
Ah yes. Lucy knows. Well I mean. Lucy knowing is kinda implied. They are drinking buddies after all! Remus has been summoned. Do you mind if I rain check that post with Remus and Lucy?

Rantos said:
Yay! I am so happy you remembered that. Get the blue ones. I'm feeling adventurous today.
Dude I would feel ashamed if I forgot... And *salutes* Sir yes sir! The blue ones are on stand by!

Not at all...Btw remember that the conversation with Lucifer has been shifted to the Lucem Tenebris special sub thread (in the Etheral Plane thread).

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Not at all...Btw remember that the conversation with Lucifer has been shifted to the Lucem Temebris special sub thread (in the Etheral Plane thread).

[/QUOTE]
I do. I loved how casually Lucy brought it up. "Oh yeah and by the way we moved to the Etheral Plane." You know. Stuff happens every Tuesday.

Sleipnir said:
Come on Azure
Get your life together

(Live exploding and falling apart in background)
Yeah, I'll ask Evan-Dor to fix my life later with some dark matter.

On a different note, you shouldn't have added Freyr's name yet. I wanted to introduce him and Noir Jaspers after Uther would have died xD I did introduce Azure Skyfallen though.

OHHHHHH

I'll fix that. :P it shouldn't be long now though. Uther is what I was going to have Galleytrot talk to the others about.

Yes you do.

I feel it too. Scariest little girl on the street. Villains all over the world should cower in fear of Allerio and his little adoptive daughter.

Sleipnir said:
Yes you do.
I feel it too. Scariest little girl on the street. Villains all over the world should cower in fear of Allerio and his little adoptive daughter.
Kick%20Ass%20Concept.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back