• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
The bot exploded on Yog Dagor. It should've killed. There's another waiting for if it doesn't die, but the owner isn't posting

Can we go back to DC now? I'm tired of fighting deities. This goes against everything Luke stands for about supporting.

They way I see the original poster, hes gonna say something like ''The pest sents his bots to explode me but I am too powerfull. Hur durr. I command Mi-Gos on him... cuz i can't die" xD

So yes. Get yo ass back to DC :) )

@Kylesar1

I've been doing some thread maintenance and will be doing it throughout the day, so keep an eye on the tabs for any changes! I'll be getting to adding all of the new characters to the Characters tab, and adding some lore about stuff to set up some future plot lines after I respond to what's been happening and take my dog out!

Also, my posting schedule may be messed up for the next week or two, as it will be dead week followed by finals week and college sucks.

Also that's why I've been a bit unresponsive this last week! Sorry!

Got it, thank you for making this RP man. It means much even that you make the time to post on this. Good luck on your finals...

Some interesting monsters that can appear in cases later on could be

-Oni (Big brutish demons from the Japanese Myths that like to tear shit up)

-Angels (Could be interesting figuring out how to defeat them , in case they're evil)

-Cerberus (It would be a variaton of a Hell-Hound maybe? Sent here to take souls?)

-Phoenix (Tough to kill as it reborns. Can torch people and things up)

and all of the crazy creatures which we can come up with....

Cases gunna be gud..

KattRai said:
That's pretty impressive considering Buwan and William are in DC and the fight with Yog Dagor was in New Orleans... I just feel the need to point that out haha!
Oh I never realised that...it's just that people rarely mention where they are so I assumed they were in the same place. I can edit that message xD

@KattRai Annnndd edited...should make more sense now xD

Haha, thanks! I understand the conFusion, I tried to clear it up in the locations tab, too. :)

Also I'll be on in about 3 hours to actually post, right now I'm just trying to keep up,, I have class so I have to go now, sorry guys!

@Azure Sky is your character the only elf? I mean there are others like him in the world? I saw that he was trying to hide his ears and the fact that he is an elf. Considering we live in a world where people know the supernatural exist, i don't think an elf would be too scary for anyone to see.

I was going to ask about that xD . It's just that elves usually live in closed communities. There are other high-elves...and other types of elves for that matter, but they generally live in forests with their cities hidden by magic or even in different planes of existence (such as the primal elves). I just belived he would seem unusual...even in the world of this rp xD

While you are at it, not only you will get, but we all should get one on which we work on common. I just finished my murder-mixed-race group case, and Corin and the others arried at DC so....

If any of you can think of a good case. Just shoot.

*Shoots Elias with a toy handgun containing small plastic balls instead of bullets* Oh wait you weren't talking about that kind of shooting...*Shoots Elias with a real handgun* Oh wait, that's not right either...

xD Seriously now...I am planning on making a lot of criminal killings with Allerio, so this should give you a pretty nice case (considering that he kills from a mile away, his arrows disappear and he runs away before he gets caught) > :D

T__T Those plastic balls really hurt, man!

In all seriousness, ok. We guna come for you Allerio.

@Azure Sky I think elves are something everyone knows about, but no one really sees very often, because they keep to themselves and live in their own self-governed communities and tribes that, like you say, they keep fairly well hidden. However, with modern technology and such they have been forced to globalize with everyone else and take part in more world events. I hadn't gotten around to posting that in the lore section yet!

And yeah, he's totally their next target, that and a coming mob/mafia/gangwar arch that may be coming if I can iron out the plan!

I see . Ok, I'll just say that he was overconscious about the fact that he's a rare sight and then realises it and takes his headphones off. xD

haha, he can be self conscious about it. Never underestimate a stares ability to make you uncomfortable!

For more information on the department headquarters check the locations tab! I've added some information!

@KattRai still needs to respond to my question... I started a conversation. Gots to end it ;)

Does anyone else have a problem with us going ahead and timeskipping to the next day? we can summarize the events of "today".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back