• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but it really is pretty funny, once you finally give it a chance and don't view it as some stupid kids show that teenagers are too into- like spongebob. It's actually pretty cool, and the way the writers come up with stuff and roll with it is neat, too.

Adventure Time is great

I'm more of a Regular Show type guy though.

I do agree that it's the last stand for cartoon network........well all the cartoon shows

Kylesar1 said:
Adventure Time is great
I'm more of a Regular Show type guy though.

I do agree that it's the last stand for cartoon network........well all the cartoon shows
A Regular Show is awesome as well :D ...It has that special something (like Adventure Time) which also existed in the old CN cartoons (Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed,Edd&Eddy, Samurai Jack :3, Courage the Cowardly Dog Show and so on).

Can I just make a PSA that any views, thoughts, or prejudices that occur in my characters are not necessarily my own? Haha, my characters usually feel very differently about things than I personally do, so don't judge me because of them! Haha.

I figure that goes without saying, but for the sake of not offending anyone or whatever, I want to make that PSA!

Another PSA:

Maxwell still intends to participate, however twistedcupid666 (Alexa) Is currently too busy. She may be back later, if she is I will have her re-post her character information. Until then I'll be taking her off of the character list in Neutral Characters along with Noyeh, who is also no longer here. sinatomoto may be back if she has time, for now we will be treating Tulula as MIA.

On the outskirts of NYC?

It's one of the most populated cities in the world........... There's still some earth outside of NYC........say the rest of NY

Well, just spitballing here. If I were a giant-eldritch abomination father of all plagues I would certainly also start my evil plans in some big ass city....

Hoewer, NYC may be too big @Barbas

I suggest some smaller city that is also still important...

Just for the sake of throwing out ideas, I was also hoping for more of a cat-and-mouse story there, but lets try to keep things friendly, still!

KattRai said:
Just for the sake of throwing out ideas, I was also hoping for more of a cat-and-mouse story there, but lets try to keep things friendly, still!
Exactly, I love you Katt. Cat-and-mouse story with the father of plagues would make me shit bricks.

Barbas said:
You know there wooded areas in New York.
Also, @Barbas just so you dont misunderstand, we're not bashing you or anything. Hey, your characters, your choices. We're just trying to reach a compromise here (o'v'o)

It's still the most populated city in the world.

You can't attack a place like NY with a swarm of insects, and expect it to go unnoticed. There's just no way

Plagues are far more subtle than an all out assault like with the other guy, but insect swarms are easy to detect in a place like NYC

Detroit is definitely the type of place one could work in peace for a while, with out anyone getting too suspicious too fast!

Besides that there already are freaking but swarms all over the midwest/Michigan.

Roll dice to see who wins @Elias? Whoever gets the higher roll wins?

[dice]6612[/dice]

At the corner of your post you should see a roll dice option, Just put in 1 die and 6 faces. Looks like you probably won though, if that sample was my roll!

Da fuq. I'm not good a this. I lost xD

Great job.

Also, you make the finishing post. I gotta hit the bed. I am barely standin awake right now. xD

See ya tomorrow, crazy heads. Keep this RP alive!

Greyston was introducing himself to the other two! Haha

I'll post when I get back to a real computer that won't keep deleting what I have written up!

What is with the radio silence these past 2 days? We barely had like 5 posts. Don't let this fiddle away peeps ;D

Oh, before I forget. Has @Barbas said anything about attacking Detroit after all? I hope he didn't become upset with us and left or something. @Barbas I summon thee, to hear your opinion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back