• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Okay, I love his personality! Haha. I'm not sure about parts of the powers- the free walk into people and in their minds seems a bit... Mmm, I'm not certain how I feel about that, but his personality would be so fun!

Elves are so pretty. I dunno, who would you have more fun with? That's the real question.

KattRai said:
the free walk into people and in their minds seems a bit...
He can walk inside your mind but he can't control you or anything. Your mind will apear to him as a corridor with many doors with tags on them: ''fantasies'', ''dreams'',''current thoughts'',''secret crush'' etc. You also have more power than him inside your own mind so it's not impossible to make him get out xD

Okay, haha, that's not what I was thinking you meant. He sounds like fun, but oh, elven antihero is just good. But he sounds like fun! haha

for the moment I really have to go...I will think more about it :

the choice between a fun and unusual human or a cool, cold and mysterious elf xD

So who does everyone think will be more of a problem, the horror from beyond the stars Yog-Dagor, or Plague Father Karnak.

KattRai said:
short term? the horror. long term? Plagues
Well, Karnak does have a nasty plague called the Plague of Despair, due to it causing anyone it infects to become consumed by despair as they see their body rot and decay before their very eyes and turns them into new Plague Apostles.

hmmm... you may not want to use that one too liberally. that could quickly become far too O.P. also. Zhaine is totally gonna die before this is all over haha.

KattRai said:
hmmm... you may not want to use that one too liberally. that could quickly become far too O.P. also. Zhaine is totally gonna die before this is all over haha.
Pretty sure 90 percent of all humans are going to die.

I mean we have a cosmic horror rampaging in the United States, an invasion of giant alien bugs, and now there is a being from another dimension that creates plagues. I am pretty sure humanity is screwed.

Oh my gosh,

Yes, humanity is completely screwed.

Enter THE COSMIC COLLOR (Tulula's Dragon-form)

Jk, I'm not gonna do that

Yet

@Noyeh

I'm not gonna kill your character right now, but is it ok if i make him evil?

because I have a cool idea.

I am interested to see how Lillian reacts to a dragon being alive. I'm wanting to keep Scath as a background plot, at least until the event in New Orleans is finished, but I also want to start involving him in the setting through sightings and maybe a dragon search Finding Bigfoot style, if anyone has free characters and if its cool with everyone.

Hmm so @KattRai if humanity is in peril (paladin from warcraft III reference ) which one would be more useful: the interesting metahuman with conceptual powers or the elf? xD (the elf will have a peculiar magical bow btw )

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be interesting. I was thinking more along the lines of word starts to spread about fire being seen late in the mountains, and then maybe she goes out searching out of curiosity? Either way is good, but I'll be unavailable to respond until later this evening because of work. But I'll have a response ready ;)

Okay! and @azuresky I think that... hmmm... I'm gonna have to call @Sleipnir in on this one, because I imagine Token-esque elves that are B.A. and hard to stop, you know?

There is so much denial involved with this. I kinda want to stay neutral, even if you sucked or took out my soul, boo hoo, I have no soul. Homunculus are made from alchemy, they do not need what a human needs to live. Hence the name I gave them, 'The Man Who Isn't A Man.'

@sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back