• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
We are, sort of. A small team is heading out there, but we are kinda putting any major events with that off until tomorrow when Elias is back.

Also, if you are a regular poster or the mastermind of the plot we are working on then I will postpone certain events if you're unable to post, it's not just special treatment or something! Haha.

However, we will get started on that plot line, yes. And its just for today IRL that I'm postponing the meat of Plague case, if that is okay with everyone else?

Sorry for keeping you waiting lads. I'm back. Who missed me?

(ᴷᵃᵗᵗ⋅⋅⋅ᴵ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᶦˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ⋅ ᴳᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘᵍᶻ⋅)

Huh, I definitely want to join. But do you need more villains, 'heroes' or people in the middle?

I'm currently leaning towards a God. Toned down of course, so far it's either Thor (good/neutral) or Ares (bad)

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Huh, I definitely want to join. But do you need more villains, 'heroes' or people in the middle?
I'm currently leaning towards a God. Toned down of course, so far it's either Thor (good/neutral) or Ares (bad)

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. We have a lot of good guys, and we have some bad guys aswell. I don't know. @KattRai he is yours..

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I will make a new character. He'll have some similarities to Daredevil :D

[/QUOTE]
He'll be blind and sport a flashy red devil costume? Hot.

Elias said:
He'll be blind and sport a flashy red devil costume? Hot.
Not downright copy his looks. He'll be blind yes but his attire will be slightly different and he'll be more of a smartass than Matt Murdock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have been thinking about that. I am working on the backstory, but it is looking like it will expand over the course of the work. I'll still whip up a basic profile for them, but since they are a recurring group the backstory for them will continue to change

I'm kind of confused

What exactly is going on?

I'm looking for a way to bring in Allen Phennel

Ah, finally. I reread all 117 pages and finished the timeline! I'll try to keep it current. Check it out if you care to! Also, I added dates, so... I guess it's October now because why not?

Dionysus is presenting his case to Piper and Greyston, and Piper is supposed to be gathering a team to send to Detroit for the Plague Father case.

Holy fucking shit, I am an idiot. Kidlat is Buwan. What the actual crap....

I should have payed more attention. Gotta have Will and him meet up some time, would be interesting to see how they reunite....

Also, @KattRai I just read the timeline, and I have to say, your attention and care for this RP are stunning. Thank you for taking the time to RP with us, and thank you for making this RP...

We are all just a big crazy family...Love ya guys :D

Ah, yes. Good job. I'm proud of your detective abilities! haha. Yes, Kidlat/Buwan is still hanging around the department, and does not intend on returning to Detroit with Shylock and the others.

Aww, thanks! I'm just glad people enjoy it as much as I do!

So, I'm aiming to make my current character a sub-villain, maybe enough to battle three, or four, of the more powerful detectives, but no more. I don't intend for him to be causing a mass scale of destruction, but one of the reasons I believe he would be so deadly would be his occupation... The guy is literally a genius, as well as a martial arts master with superhuman traits.

Would a sub plot with him work? I've got an idea of how it would go.

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]So, I'm aiming to make my current character a sub-villain, maybe enough to battle three, or four, of the more powerful detectives, but no more. I don't intend for him to be causing a mass scale of destruction, but one of the reasons I believe he would be so deadly would be his occupation... The guy is literally a genius, as well as a martial arts master with superhuman traits.
Would a sub plot with him work? I've got an idea of how it would go.

[/QUOTE]
Well seeing as 3 detectives are on your case, you could fight those...I guess.

Elias said:
Well seeing as 3 detectives are on your case, you could fight those...I guess.
Oh obviously, but I'm just asking if a sub-plot would work..

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Interesting...I could introduce Ethan to the story with the help of your villain :D

[/QUOTE]
I'd surely be happy with that!

I always wanted to try a Daredevil-style character. Matt Murdock is one of the coolest characters that I know in comicbooks.

...of course Ethan won't be a copy of Matt but he'll have some of his characteristics.

I've noticed recently that this roleplay skirts a line between modern fantasy and superhero sometimes. This is certainly one of those times.

Anyway, bring on the official-work-inspired-characters. I mean, Sanja is basically Solas and at least once I seriously wondered whether or not I had the cuts to bring in a character based on another DA:I charrie, and aside from that, those characters are more fun. You can make so many references. Such shout-out, very rip-off. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back