• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Yeah, it just feels like a bit of a mess when all of us who are attacking start writing at the same time and end up attacking on top of each other. It's not bad now, but Liliana and Winifred are now there about to join, then if ALL of us are fighting at once....

also, what happened to Allerio?

He will appear soon. He is just heavily preparing himself (both mentally and regarding his various tools xD )

@KattRai do you miss him by chance?(:B)

KattRai said:
:)

@Sleipnir Haha, nope. Greyston doesn't fight with weapons he does't know. also... he's afraid of accidentally setting himself on fire... so....
I guess I could see why. Oh well. We tried! That's all that matters!

So Greyston and Piper went out to deal with a poltergeist in a lighthouse. That was Bael Julius Lake. He is a great deal stronger than a poltergeist usually is and could not - and still can't - destroy him.

They took him into the cells below the Department HQ.

Then an undead Lich guy attacked and now we're fighting his minion, an undead powerful general guy. Everyone's doing different things. They let Bael out to help though he still intends to kill Greyston later. He's working with William to put up barricades. Luke, Galleytrot, Greyston, Lilliana, Fred the witch, an now Scath are tag-teaming the general along with my battle NPC Sander Evans.

Anywhere. Help evacuate, help Melody, Will and Bael building the barricades to protect civilians, fight Lu Bu, anything. No one is active with Bael fight now so he is open.

Wow, the department got a lot on it's hands. Necromancer Arc for now, then me and @BookWyrm are going to introduce some craaazy new villains later on after this arc. Meanwhile, Karnak-apocalypse. Everything goes apeshit in here.

I'm looking forward to that introduction! @Elias

It looks like we're just waiting on Azure to post. I can't do anything until he responds.

That all sounds great, but we also still have the plague father to think about! I'd like some down time between it all, so we can take a breather and work out some stuff. @KattRai and I in particular have some things to do and I have a sub-plot that can in general take place during other arcs, but it can't be done if any and all attention MUST be on the problem at hand because otherwise, we all die :P

Not that I have a problem with that — I find it as fun as the next guy assuming it doesn't drag on. It's just that I want other stuff, too xD

I tottaly get you, Sleipnir. Of course breathing space is necessary so anything that works for you guys works for us.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Ok I'm gonna end this with Lu Bu retreating and Oberon causing a highly chaotic situation xD

[/QUOTE]
Everytime you say Oberon, I can't help but to think of the king of fairies, whose name is also Oberon xD Kinda contradicts with what the lich is in my mind xD

Azure Sky] xD Yeah I didn't really have that in mind when I named him though. [/QUOTE] Unless this whole thing is actually a huge conspiracy said:
ill.jpg.2462dba223e9ef086c3d5b5f7d2eafc0.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• ill.jpg
    ill.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 10
I have finished...From a scale of 1 to 10 how high would you valutate the chaos the necromancer has caused? xD

No rainbows of death. I would rate 0/10 for that flaw.

Haha, in all seriousness, he did manage to wreck a lot of shit up in a short time, and he didn't even intervene directly, only his underling. So I'd say quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back