• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"War veterans deserve respect cause they did something, Dante just had a rough life that doesn't mean he deserves anything"

Morning star huffed then started to drink his water

@Comet

@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels "just give the boy a chance Morning star. You won't know how compatible you two are unless you try." She put the steak in front of him and sat beside the wolf, eating hers.

Ryuu flew up and landed on the table. He tried to get Lucy's steak but she pushed him off.
"Bad dragon." She growled, eating then looked at morning star.

"How did it feel to be a fusion though? Like, I want to try it."

(I just looovvvvee how a majority of what I just read through was nothing but sadistic sexual stuff, like no actual story at all)

@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels "So it was a good or bad feeling." She asked the wolf, finishing hers and waiting for him to finish. She pushed Ryuu away again once he tried to get back up towards the food, making Lucy growl.

"Dammit Ryuu quit that." She snapped at the dragon, who whined. She just rolled her eyes and put her plate away, looking back at Morning Star.

"So how do you feel about Dante getting attention from those two girls huh?" She asked, chuckling and messing with the wolf. She walked around her house, picking up a few things that Ryuu knocked down. She put Alphonse's Jacket up on a coat rack then looked back at the wolf.

"You can stay here as long as ya want." She told him, Ryuu getting excited and flying up on top of Morning Star's head and nuzzling him.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](I just looovvvvee how a majority of what I just read through was nothing but sadistic sexual stuff, like no actual story at all)

[/QUOTE]
(I actually didn't read any of it, but I'll take your word for it.
xD We need to keep the story moving.)

"Ones a masochistic psycho and the other one is trying to hide her feelings towards him, they can tie each other up all they want I couldn't care"

Morning star said as he finished his steak

"What do think about him"

@Comet

" what about morning star? will he be mad ?" Hiko said stopping in her tracks. " i..dont have much stuff i just got some art supplies, school stuff and my clothing. thats about it, " Hiko said as she smiled at dante. @Alaster Von Grim

@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy listened to him before bursting into laughter. "Kinky." She laughed. She was going to answer his question until she heard a knock on the door.

"I got it~" The little dragon called, flying towards the door. He tried so hard to open it, making Lucy laugh. He finally got it open, peaking around the door, squealing in delight.

"It's you!" He said happily, flying to Guy's shoulder and nuzzling him. Lucy walked around the corner to see Ryuu on Leif's shoulder. She grinned at him, "whatcha dooiiinnn?"

@GreatGuyTomorrow

GreatGuyTomorrow said:
Leif knocked onto the door to the girl named Lucy's house he had seen the Familiar of the guy with guns but not the guy himself
"Hmmm this is interesting... I think."

@Comet

@Alaster Von Grim
Alphonse had left class, and decided to head over to the girl named Lucy's place. He was bored so he was going to see if maybe she was interested in another night. It wasn't like he was intending to further the relationship. But he figured he'd have to have some friends, even if it was just a friend with benefits. Alphonse made it to her place and saw Leif at her door. He just glared at him, quietly."Oh great guess she has someone else tonight. I suppose it was to be expected. You can't count on others to be there when you need them." Alphonse said to Naraku, who would be the only one who could hear him. @GreatGuyTomorrow @Alaster Von Grim @Comet

Hiko soon began packing her things she was happy to move in with dante, she was a fairly good cook but Dumplings were her best cooking item. Hiko began packing up her school supplies and her clothing, her art supplies would take her the longest. @Alaster Von Grim

@GreatGuyTomorrow[/URL] @Alaster Von Grim @Comet
@Comet[/URL]
GreatGuyTomorrow said:
"ummm well I saw Morning Star and I didn't see his companion so I wanted to come check it out... and my familiar told me to go meet people and stop being a locked up weirdo inside of my dorm" he smiled and scratched the back of his head
@Comet

@Alaster Von Grim

@Solemn Jester
Lucy connels Lucy chuckled at his answer, moving out of the way to reveal morning star. "Nah, he's just here cause I cooked for him." She looked past him and saw Alphonse, cocking an eyebrow. "Excuse me~" she said to Leif and walked past him towards Alphonse, her black short skirt waving with her hips.

She got In front of him, stopping him and looked up at him.
"Whatcha need? I saw that glare you gave Leif. If it's about that, it's not." She smirked at him, chuckling then adding, "You were there for a reason, what is it?"

Comet said:
Lucy connels Lucy chuckled at his answer, moving out of the way to reveal morning star. "Nah, he's just here cause I cooked for him." She looked past him and saw Alphonse, cocking an eyebrow. "Excuse me~" she said to Leif and walked past him towards Alphonse, her black short skirt waving with her hips.
She got In front of him, stopping him and looked up at him.
"Whatcha need? I saw that glare you gave Leif. If it's about that, it's not." She smirked at him, chuckling then adding, "You were there for a reason, what is it?"
Alphonse glared at Lucy.Then he scoffed and turned away from her, preparing to leave. It didn't matter if she was telling the truth. This was just a reminder that he could trust anyone besides himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back