• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Alaster Von Grim]after being told off for his blunder wandered past Lucy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy watched Morning star walk past her and she called for him. "Why so down Star?" She asked, crouching beside the black and red wolf.

"They got onto ya huh? It's not your fault." She chuckled, patting his head and standing. "You can come in if ya want. I'll get ya some food." She smiled down at the wolf.

Astaroth Suzumiya] [COLOR=#000000]In his room were u will hear some groaning sound with the mix of laughter and moan. Thoe quite to be hojest shes pretty strong to survive sucjh tortures.[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy watched Morning star walk past her and she called for him. "Why so down Star?" She asked, crouching beside the black and red wolf.

"They got onto ya huh? It's not your fault." She chuckled, patting his head and standing. "You can come in if ya want. I'll get ya some food." She smiled down at the wolf.

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
(Its not what u think xD its torture there ahahahah -awqurad mode and stsrt to dissapear- xD )

Comet said:

(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Morning star looked up at Lucy and sighed

"Yeah I could eat"

He said as he followed her

Astaroth Suzumiya]Rarity look at Hiko with a weak look as she smile "atleast u came ive had so much fun "she said with a blush " as she giggle @Aragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Thanks masochist that really helped me, come over anytime if you want to do that again"

Dante said as he walked out of his room

@Comet[/URL]
GreatGuyTomorrow said:
(0-0 16 more pages of RP)
Lucy Connels Lucy led the wolf to her house, chuckling when he pressed his nose to her leg a few times. "Lucia Connels. Call me Lucy though okay?" She opened the door for the two familiar's to go inside, Ryuu flying in with a giggle. "Whatcha like eating??"

(And @GreatGuyTomorrow, you can join in with Lucy and Morning Star)

Comet said:
Lucy Connels Lucy led the wolf to her house, chuckling when he pressed his nose to her leg a few times. "Lucia Connels. Call me Lucy though okay?" She opened the door for the two familiar's to go inside, Ryuu flying in with a giggle. "Whatcha like eating??"

(And @GreatGuyTomorrow, you can join in with Lucy and Morning Star)
"Anything with meat and it was my fault Dante almost died today I didn't respect or trust him"

Morning star said as he walked into Lucy's dorm

@Comet

Alaster Von Grim]"Anything with meat and it was my fault Dante almost died today I didn't respect or trust him" Morning star said as he walked into Lucy's dorm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32994-comet/ said:
@Comet[/URL]
Lucy Connels Lucy went to her fridge and pulled out a couple of steaks. "Raw or cooked?" She asked, cooking one for herself.

While she cooked her steak, the next thing she asked,
"why don't you respect or trust him? He takes care of you. Of course, you were given to him against your own will, but he's taken great care of you. He Atleast deserves a little of it."

"Cooked, Dante's is nothing but a detestable urchin that doesn't deserve anyone's respect much less their trust"

Morning star said as he jumped up on to the arm chair

@Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back