• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

(Whats with the butt slap and butt pinch xD )

Rarity blush harder of what he just did "mmmppp..." she said silently as she look at them and slowly free her mouth "hey untue me what if someone saw me like this!" She order him as she wiggle away. "Hiku help me out here " she said as she looks like a tomato now.

@Aragon

"You two can stay with me if you want"

Dante said as he looked back at hiko then to raritys butt but quickly looked away

"And I'll untie you once you promise to behave"

"It's Dante"

He said as he opened the door, a little hard to do with his hands full but he managed. He set hiko on the chair and tossed rarity on the couch then started to untie her

"Dante grind as he grabbed one of raritys knives

"I'll think of something"

He said as he picked up the rope and led rarity upstairs to his room leaving hiko to sleep

@Aragon

[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya](Such a very nice explanation xD -clap hand with a cheer-)

[/QUOTE]
daww thanks, i wasnt even trying on the response xD

Last edited by a moderator:
(Alright, so... Lucy is alone... Once again.;- ;)

Lucy Connels after all the chaos ended, Lucy crawled out from under the desk. She saw others fuse, making her more mad. Everyone left her from the class room, so she did the same, walking out with a swish to her hips.

"Little fuckers, I'll just go fuse by myself." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and Ryuu in her arms. She walked past the group, paying no attention to them and walked to her dorm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back