• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

"If you look closely see how the sun splits in two that's Lucien's castle, I grew up in the city surrounding it"

Dante said as he looked out the window

@Aragon

"Your a cheeky little bugger aren't you"

Dante said as he started to walk towards the door

"I should go morning star is going to be pissed if I don't feed him"

@Aragon

"Where is my food you stupid boy"

Morning star snarled as he sat on the arm chair in the living room

"Don't worry about it morning star I'm going to make it now"

Dante answered as he walked into the kitchen and started cooking

@Aragon

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester](NM just reread everything)

[/QUOTE]
(TOO MUCH.)

Lucy Connels After everyone left her once more, she sighed and walked back to her dorm, deciding to go wash all the blood off. Of course, Ryuu flew behind her, not wanting to get blood on him. "Picky ass dragon." Lucy grumbled, the little dragon behind her giggling as he looked around for anyone new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
(TOO MUCH.)
Lucy Connels After everyone left her once more, she sighed and walked back to her dorm, deciding to go wash all the blood off. Of course, Ryuu flew behind her, not wanting to get blood on him. "Picky ass dragon." Lucy grumbled, the little dragon behind her giggling as he looked around for anyone new.
( -_- it's really not that much. I'm lazy as well but I could read all of what's happened. Anyways hurry up and get to your dorm I want to start the first class by tomorrow)

Comet said:
(TOO MUCH.)
(I'm back)

Aragon said:
" okay, " Hiko said as she diced up the vegies carefully. " So how long have you been partnerd up with morning star. Hiko asked with slight curiosity. @Alaster Von Grim
"About six months, king Lucien gave him to me when he took me in"

Dante said before he chuckled slightly

"Makes you think, who would take in a person who just broken"

He added with a smirk

Rarity walk out of the school as she wore a mask from her face as she take out a painting spray and look at the walls of the school. looking around she found no one to bother her so she laugh and shack her spray as she start to paint in her ways of beauty "eheheh i like pandas" she said with a giggle and it was her best chance since no one is seeing what she is doing and if someone did shes just gonna flee away .

0a03140ff95bf2f05867fa06074cfaaf.jpg

@Aragon @LilyAnderson758

( anyone wanna talk to meh xD )​

Rarity walk close to him as she grab his hand and place the spay as she loko at him "10..9...8..." she wisper the number when she heard someone scream in anger "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" she flitch as she try ran away like a cheeta only for the blame to be help on the other "sorry!" she said as she laugh psychotically.

@Alaster Von Grim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back