[Deathwatch] Watch Fortress Erioch

SephirothSage said:
Considering the Sister's haven't gotten a New Codex since, what.... 3rd Edition, properly speaking..?
No they haven't. I sold all my 40K Mini's and moved on to other wargames that are expensive but that don't have ths same expense and Codex Creep of 40k, IMO.

Wouldn't the thought of breeding Space Marine's be scary?

SephirothSage said:
So. DM.
Female Space Marines?

*Troll Eyebrows Rising*
Seriously? Consider me trolled. Space Marines are men. Men without any lust but for war - still men.

[QUOTE="ak-73]Seriously? Consider me trolled. Space Marines are men. Men without any lust but for war - still men.

[/QUOTE]
To be fair, that's a retcon.

Indeed , I still have my copy of WH40K Rogue Trader from the 80's and it is scary what has been changed. I mean who recalls when the Founder of the Dark Angels was Lyyn Elgonsen? And when the Dark Angels rituals sounded more like a Blood Angels ritual.

Stealthfox16 said:
OH OH! I see a dark angel! That means duel first! :D
Oh a Wolf--there's always one, isn't there ;)

I wonder- so. There's that Organ, where I can eat people for their memories.

I am a Space Vampire Psyker...

And I am great in Melee.

I should pull some Alucard scenes at some point, I really should.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Question: are we playing prior to or after the Badab War?

[/QUOTE]
We are 100 to 130 years prior to badab

Any ways Id like to take the Kill marine Advanced Specialty from Rights of battle. It cost 1000 xp (witch is how much I should have available) I keep my Devistator stuff, but I also can now take advances from the kill marine as well. It only requires rank 1 or more. and like I said it cost 1000 xp

And the idea sort of fits Iron snakes, given that most of the time they are deployed as a single soldier to planets to respond to issues, like handling an entire squad of Dark eldar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Belial said:
By the way they have Chararodon rules in honor the chaptor
I'm aware. I used them.

As a side note, we can't have arm weapon mountings until we get to Distinguised Renown level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway. Was out of the house today, so I'll make my post now. It works anyway, since I was planning to have my character wait until everyone else had spoken up before doing so himself.

My Carcharodon is Dissapoint no one bothered to ask for further details before introducing one another and divvying up leadership roles.

The Blood Angel simply wanted to avoid conflict... and assumed that anyone asking for leadership would be qualified, because no one unqualified would dare ask in a proper military force, in his mind.

SephirothSage said:
The Blood Angel simply wanted to avoid conflict... and assumed that anyone asking for leadership would be qualified, because no one unqualified would dare ask in a proper military force, in his mind.
In a proper chapter, everyone knows those with whom they are chosen to serve. But this kill-team is a thing entirely new. None of the marines know any of the others. Given that, asking what qualifies another to lead is only proper to his mind. Responding to simple inquiry with attempted intimidation? Well, that just seems a textbook case of overcompensation for a lack of qualifications, when no proof that such even exist has been given. Had Sevolt served with them for some time and proven he deserved to lead, that would be another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back