Deaths Door RP

"If there's an end to this then we have to do it. I'll do anything to stop all this" Hex pointed into the obis, "I have a little brother still alive out there somewhere and ill do anything to protect him. Plus danger is my speciality." He grinned, this sounded bad, very bad but it was their only chance of survival. For everyone.

"I wouldn't need to worry about the lover part, there is no time for silly swoonings in this time." Kristianna laughed and shook her head. "The only cure I can suggest is a bullet to the brain."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A WALKER, BITE HIM TWICE, AND NOT EAT HIS FLESH!!! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! THERE ARE OTHER WAYS!!! IF YOUR BROTHER IS SO 'ALIVE', THEN WHERE IS HE?!" Alex screeched. "YOU ARE AN IDIOT! LOOK AROUND!!! DO YOU SEE HUMANS!?" he shouted. " NO!!! ONLY US FOUR!!! AND THE ONES THAT WERE LEFT ARE DYING, OR BEING EATEN ALIVE!!!!!! YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!" Alex yelled, tears starting to go down his face. He was panting now. That was his first outburst.

(he was yelling at Hex)

Hex was used to this, he kept his expression neutral and simply said, "if he was dead I would know." He didnt look the kid in the eyes again but didnt show any sign of expression and sat down. "There's no point in living if you don't try to do something right when all you were taught was wrong." Hex drew random patterns in the gravel with his fingers never looking up.

Alex looked away. He had a dark secret. He wasn't going to tell anyone. Not even if they forced him...

Hopefully... "I did something right......." Alex said, flatly. He looked at Hex. "Mercy..."

Hex looked up still expressionless, he wanted to wince so bad since this remended him of his early childhood. "Mercy to who exactly?" He said, his voice was flat, no envy, determination, cockiness. It was just flat.

(Plane time for awhile, long while so I may not reply for awhile xD when I get back on I will.)

Alex looked away. "Dunno. He wasn't a walker long... He wasn't too decomposed... In fact, the bite was one of the most decomposed parts. He was missing his right eye, and had no humanity left... His teeth.... I felt........ Like - No.... Looked bloody, and toothy. So thin, he couldn't stand up straight. I stabbed him in the face. Wst of all, he had 54 stab wounds. All over his chest, and stomach..... We locked eyes, and I just..... Forked him in the face..." Alex described. "He was most likely killed on day 4. Morning time. Most likely the person panicked, and found it too hard to smash the brain... I only did it to give his soul a little bit of rest." Alex said, remembering the stab wounds. "I counted the stabs, after he died. They were not deep." Alex swallowed. "It was awful..." 
... Alex thought for a bit. He had killed that walker but....... Was it worth it?...

Hex looked at the kid and stood up, a little grin spread across his face. "You did well kid, you did well." Was all he had to say, he walked abit away from the group and sat on a turned over crate that spilled out strophoam packaging. Was this war really worth living in? He really would do anything to end it, even if that meant giving his own life..

Alex sat up. Stab wounds. Bryant with the blood... Did it have a connection?.... No it couldn't... No. 
Alex sat up. Stab wounds. Bryant with the blood... Did it have a connection?.... No it couldn't... No.

Hex was thinking too, Bryant reminded him of something but he didnt know what. All his brain could think when he saw him was, get away! Get away now! But he had no reason. They guy wasnt trying to stab him. So what was it that made him think like that?

(NO. I was not meaning that! I was meaning, in the beginning, he accidentally killed a human, thinking it was a walker!!! XS)

Alex looked at the strange kid, then at Bryant. "We have to go, now..." Alex stated, changing the awkward subject.

Hex looked at Alex, "what for? This is probably one of the safest areas around here." He stated, looking around expecting to see a walker any minute.

"This city is FILLED with walkers! They are not comepletekly gone! LET'S GO, BRYANT!!!" Alex persisted, getting more anxious by the minute.

Hex sat down and looked at the kid, he looked more anxious by the minute. Hex wasn't anxious at all. After all he had survived in the city for quite a while now, watching poor civilians wander in and get turned into a walker now and then. A smile crossed his face, but not one of those happy smiles. Just a smile he couldn't control?

"Lets.Go. NOW." Alex said, firmly, and tensely. "COME! ON!" he screeched. He got into the car. "we are leaving, wether you three like it, or not, it's not safe. THIS city is full of these f@#king Douche bags, wether anyone wants it to... Or... Not..." Alex growled.

(yes, he is 8, but he is a smartass for a reason)

Hex laughed slightly and stood up. Hex looked at the kid and got into the car beside him. "And where do you plan on going?" He asked, his brain was still telling him to keep away from Bryant and this lot but he was ignoring it.

((I hate to break immersion, but I'm new to this entire thing and I looked on the sign up thing and stuff to see if you guys were open.. I'm completely lost.))

((I actually just posted something else in another one of yours too.

Name:Randell "Red" Xavier.

Height: 5'7"

Physical description:A young, short (5'7"), athletic, pale, male, short bright orange hair and a small goatee on his chin. His left arm is covered in a tattoo ending on the middle of his chest. Earrings adorn both of his ears and wears rectangle, black glasses on his face. Wears a watching, upside down on his left wrist and two metal chain bracelets on his right as well as two metal necklaces held together by a jade ring around his neck.

Personality: Skiddish, Very cautious, Smart and headstrong, a problem solving mentality

History: What much can be said. Laying in his bed room he heard noises against the door. He heard the door open, then screaming. his families scream. he quickly stood and looked out the window. seeing the massive horde pulling his family away, quietly he slinks off in to the hall way in to his parents room and locates his fathers pistol, for his father was a cop. gets extra rounds and begins to board up his house some days later. It's been a while since that day. Randell is starting to run out of food.. he needs to go search..

Weapon of choice: A Beretta 92F Police issued hand gun (Fathers) A roughly sharpened machete))

RandellX said:
((I actually just posted something else in another one of yours too.
Name:Randell "Red" Xavier.

Height: 5'7"

Physical description:A young, short (5'7"), athletic, pale, male, short bright orange hair and a small goatee on his chin. His left arm is covered in a tattoo ending on the middle of his chest. Earrings adorn both of his ears and wears rectangle, black glasses on his face. Wears a watching, upside down on his left wrist and two metal chain bracelets on his right as well as two metal necklaces held together by a jade ring around his neck.

Personality: Skiddish, Very cautious, Smart and headstrong, a problem solving mentality

History: What much can be said. Laying in his bed room he heard noises against the door. He heard the door open, then screaming. his families scream. he quickly stood and looked out the window. seeing the massive horde pulling his family away, quietly he slinks off in to the hall way in to his parents room and locates his fathers pistol, for his father was a cop. gets extra rounds and begins to board up his house some days later. It's been a while since that day. Randell is starting to run out of food.. he needs to go search..

Weapon of choice: A Beretta 92F Police issued hand gun (Fathers) A roughly sharpened machete))
(accepted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back