Deaths Door RP

(Wee, okay, correct me if i get anything wrong I haven't done this in a while.)

Randell peeks around the corner of a building holding up his late fathers pistol, letting out a deep sigh he checks around the corner.

"Where is that damn police station.." He grunts while slowly moving forward looking around his shoulder.

Hex gets out of the car, "lets go get supplies before we leave ok kid? Then we can go." He said and started to walk into the city, "I have a pistol and we need food and everything."

Randell hears rustling around the corner holding his breath he braces the wall holding up his pistol begging to him self that its not one of those monsters.

Hex was rustling around in a bunch of food looking for stuff he might take, chucking things into a pile he had made and chucking other things away. Soon h e would get back to the group, although he didnt want to, the 8 year old was pretty clever in his opinion. They could still learn skills from each other.

He slowly turns the corner to look in the door just seeing a shadow hunched over a pile. "Damnit," He says softly to himself, bracing him self against the wall once more.. He slowly and as quietly as he could, cocked his pistol back, with the barrel click as it pushed the bullet in to the chamber.

Hex ducked immediately at the flying bullet and got out his pistol. He picked up the food and put it in the backpack he had brought, "who's there?!" He hissed, "show yourself." He shot a warning shot into the ceiling with the pistol then pointed it at the door.

(I didn't say I shot it. i said I cocked it. I always say things like that if i do it. <3)

He ducks behind a wall.

"Lower your gun, I'm not infected." Randell says loudly.

"I'm looking for the police station."

He holsters his pistol and sticks his hands in from of the window showing he doesn't have his gun out.

(Sorry xD )

Hex put his gun down, "the police stations overridden," he said, "why would you want to go there. And who are you?"

Randell stood up showing his bright orange hair and pale skin.

"My name is Randell.. My father was chief, He left me a note when the infestation started that he left something in his office for me."

Randell stepped toward the figure.

"And who might you be?" 
((Also, MissAnimation, I think they are still taking people.))

Hex stepped backwards, he got the same reaction to this guy as he did to Bryant. But why? He'd never been scared of adults and he definitely wasnt now. He was 13 for gods sake! So what was going through him that made him act like this. He stood up straight, "im Hex," he said grinning.

"Hex, huh..? How old are you?"

He shoved his hands in his pockets, starting to walk around the store they were in looking at the expired food on the shelves.

Hex looked at the man, "13," he replied, gathering up things that weren't expired or only just that were on the floor around him.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Thirteen? and you're toteing around a hand gun.. Let me see that.."

He points towards the pistol at Hex's side.

Hex protectively held the gun but he eventually gave it to the man. "It's a weapon, it provides safety and thats what we all need." He said looking at the man.

Red laughed a little as he inspected the gun.

Dropping the cartridge out.

"This gun is about to blow up in your face.."

He popped off the barrel of the gun as blacked gunpowder dust fell from pistols chamber.

Hex grinned, "Hey, I'm a street kid! Do you really expect me to know that. I have another 2 more anyway and ones brand new so I don't think that'd blow up." He looked at the man, this guy knew what he was doing but Hex's brain still said keep away. AGAIN WITH THAT!

Randell reached down and picked up a ratty napkin and proceed to clean the gun for the kid.

"My dad taught me how to clean guns when i was young."

He then put the gun back together and reinserted the cartridge in to it.

turning it over he handed the gun back to the kid holding the barrel in his hands.

"So it seems like you know this city, huh?"

Hex took the gun gladly and put it back in his pocket, "inside out," he said grinning, "every square inch I know of this city." He put the backpack on his back.

"Yeah," Hex said, "follow me." He darted out of the building and into the streets past walkers and onto a long straight road. He looked around, no walkers. "It's just down there," he said, "c'mon." He started walking towards another road.

Randell quickly fallows behind him, but quickly grabs the boy by his shirt covering his mouth as one of the walks slowly straddle by the road he was about to cross.

Hex looked at the walker and struggled free, "I know what im dealing with." He whispered and carried own across the road towards the police station. "There it is," he pointed at the blinding up ahead, "do you have a key?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back