Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Nikki looked at her. "I've got money." He said, politely. "I wanna buy for you. You're my new best friend." He said, looking at her happily.

Nichole said''o-ok...''putting some candy in her box and some chocolate covered pretzels her favorite. Satoshi filled his and paid for his candy

Nikki smiled at Nichole and grabbed his candy. He paid for it. He looked at Satoshi. "I wanted to buy for you, too, you know." He said, pouting.

Nikki blinked. "OK, then." He said. "But next time, I got you!" He said, pointing at Satoshi.

Nikki yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Ok!" He said, smiling a bit.

Nikki looked at her. He nodded and climbed onto her back. He was very light.

Nikki seemed to notice that Nichole was tired and hopped off. "Right around the corner." He said, smiling. "You should get some rest." He said, patting her back.

Nikki smiled and waved. "Good night Nichole! Good night Satoshi!" He said, turning to go to his dorm.

Nikki walked into his dorm, which he had alone. Sage had refused to share a dorm with him. He climbed into his bed and snuggled under his covers. He fell asleep.

Nikki was still asleep, tossing and turning. He got scared at night.

Nichole whimpered in her sleep flashbacks of her past haunting her dreams. she started crying and satoshi went in her room hearing her crying. he held her close trying to calm her.

Nikki screamed a bloodcurdling scream and sat bolt upright in his bed. He panted, rubbing his eyes. He then heard crying coming from somewhere distant. He slowly got up and opened his dorm room door, peeking down the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back