Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Nikki swallowed. "D-Don't cry..." he said, his eyes watering as well. He bit his lip.

Nikki knelt next to her, a look of concern on his face. "Nichole? I'm sorry. I didn't mean it...I'll, you know, go..." He said, standing up and walking out of the dorm.

Nikki turned. "It was Derrik, by the way. Not that it matters now." He said, before leaving. he walked out of the academy and found a tree. He leaned against it, and started to cry.

Nichole found derikk and turned him around. she punched him square in the face and started beating the crap outta him. Satoshi said''nichole stop he's had enough!'' holding her back.

Nikki tightened his fists. "Yeah..." He silently stood up, a little shooken. (*hugs yullen* i know! D:)

(I have school and such to deal with...) Nikki looked at it. "Oh...Umm...Thanks..."

May I join?

Meister :

Name : Kaede

Nickname : N/A

Looks : Short black hair, black eyes

Weakness : He often under estimates himself, not knowing what he can really do

Personality : He's very curious about everything going on around him, but is most of the time too scared to see into it further

Weapon:

Name : Addison and Avery

Nickname: Double A's

Looks : They both have blonde hair. Aver's stops at her chin, and Addison's is very long, almost to her waits and is normally in a ponytail

Weapon : Double hook swords

Weakness : n/a

Personality : They act vey much the same, being twins and all. They're probably the only reason Kaede hasn't fallen apart at the seams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back