Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Nikki looked down. "I'm just tired..." he said, standing up. "Thanks." He said, placing some money on the table. He walked out of the shop and walked into the academy.

Nikki slowly walked to his own dorm, deciding to leave Nichole and Satoshi to themselves. It was only fair, he decided. They had found him a meister, and in return they deserved peace.

Nichole and satoshi were having a pillow fight. Nichole said''im gonna win!''hitting satoshi in the face. he fell back faking being hurt. Nichole ran to him and said''oh my gosh are you ok?!'' he hit her with his pillow. ''i win.''

Nikki went inside his dorm and closed the door. He flopped on his bed, closing his eyes.

Nikki came back to his dorm a while later. He had a black eye and a bloody nose and mouth. He closed the door, and leaned against it.

Nikki said nothing. He had been beaten up for being something he wasn't. He closed his eyes.

Nikki stretched, his spine popping once again. He really would have a hard time if he didn't handle it himself. He looked out the window.

Nikki scowled. As much as Sage had hurt him, he never had told on her. And he would do the same to anyone else. He walked ouut of his dorm.

Nikki felt his snake bite piercings and pulled on one. "...I know..." he finally spoke up.

Nikki gasped, looking at her, his big blue eyes saddening. "Nichole...Your voice...It cracked..." he said, guiltily. He felt bad. Nichole only wanted to help him, and here he was being an a**.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back