Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Nikki closed his eyes, and got up. He held his arm and walked away.

Nikki ended up walking into a wall. He fell backwards, landing on his back. He just laid there and closed his eyes.

Sage walked down the hallway and saw Nikki passed out on the floor, his nose bleeding. She kicked his side. Nikki screamed and his hands immediately flew down to his side. He lifted up his shirt to reveal a red mark. There was most likely going to be a bruise. "Don't fall asleep in public places, moron." She said, crossing her arms in a mean way. He looked up at her, rubbing his side. "Sorry, Sage..." He mumbled, his ribcage hurting.

Sage glared at those two. "What? Can't you see I'm disciplining my weapon?" She said, angrily. She huffed and turned towards Nikki. "Let's go. I want to get some practice done." She said. He didn't move, he still laid there, not paying attention to her.

Sage ignored her, dragging Nikki by the hood of his hoodie. His eyes were watery and he resisted Sage, digging his nails into the carpet of the hallway. "Let go, Nikki!" She screamed. "Don't make me hurt you!" She said. Nikki didn't let up.

Sage glared. "Give me my weapon back!" She said, stopping her foot. She snapped her fingers and pointed at the ground in front of her. "Nikki. Now." She said, glaring at him. He just ignored her. She screamed in rage. "YOU'D BETTER LISTEN TO ME, NIKKI! I'M IN CHARGE, NOT YOU!" She screamed, running past Nichole. Nikki looked terrified and ran up the stairs, the only way he could think of going. "COME BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE S***!" She screamed, running after him. Nikki reached to top of the stairs and looked both ways. He turned right and ran right into a dead end. There was only a window behind him. Sage charged at him, full speed. She hit him with so much force and impact, that Nikki went flying and he crashed through the window. She looked down outside the window, her eyes wide.

Nichole's eyes widened hearing a window shatter. she and satoshi ran out. Nichole scream''NIKKI NO!" she knew not to move him in case his spine was broken. she said''nikki...''

Nikki slowly opened his eyes at the sound of Nichole's voice. He was bleeding everywhere. Trembling, he pulled a shard of glass out of his arm. He could barely move because of the pain. He tried to move anyway, slowly getting up, he didn't even make it a step when he fell over. He just laid there, his eyes half-lidded. Sage covered her mouth. She walked outside, looking at Nikki. "Nikki! I told you to listen to me, but you didn't, and now look at you." She said. Nikki slowly tried to drag himself way, using his arms. He gave up, closing his eyes.

Nichole said''nikki dont move..''tears brimming her eyes. she turned to sage''DONT JUST STAND THERE LOOKING STUPID GO GET HELP!" she started removing the glass from nikki's body being gentle. Satoshi said''nichole lets try that healing potion you were working on''

Sage ran off to get help. Nikki opened his eyes slowly. He said nothing, slowly blinking. He coughed, very much wanting to get up. "...Don't start crying..." He said, noticing Nichole's eyes brimming with tears. He slowly reached up and wiped a stray tear away. His arm flopped back down on the ground, and he started to tear up. 'Poor Nichole...' He thought, closing his eyes again. "..."

Nikki began to have trouble breathing. His eyes widened and he tried to stand again, but fell. He looked at Nichole, taking the vial.

Nikki laid on his side, and closed his eyes, not moving. Sage returned with some help.

Nikki's lungs were working again, and what he had fractured had healed, but he still ached a little. "...I'll try not to..." He replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back