Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Jazzabell sighed. Mr. Stein is mad. No, the other kind of mad. The one where people get punished. She ran a hand through her light colored hair, removing her hat only for a second before putting it back into place. "Hey, Al." Allen looked at her. "What's up Jazz?" Jazzabell blinked a few times before standing up. "I think I'm going to ditch. Wanna join?" She asked, making him chuckle and nod. They both stood up from their seat and walked out of the classroom while Mr. Stein was raging at the "complicated couple". And with that, they began wondering around the halls.

When they walked in Katherise couldn't help but blink at what's happening, at first she was all up for it until this happened. "Joseph...i'm scared..." Seeing the girl scream to the class, she had an unexpected feeling around her, she held unto Joseph's shirt and stood behind him, he couldn't help but laugh. Professor Stein wasn't even doing anything, why did Lord Death send us to this class?!. Katherise pulled Joseph's shirt wanting to get out of here, she didn't want to be in rowdy crowds like this.

Joseph sigh once he figured out his partner wanted to get out, he felt her pulling his shirt but ignores it. He walked with his partner behind him and sat up front, Joseph couldn't help but pat her head reminding her he was with her.

Katherise stared at the girl [Nichole] walking out and the guy [satoshi] following her, he must really care for her huh? She moved closer to Joseph and leaned on his shoulder, it has been 2 months since they were partners, she remembered how'd they met. Although no matter what she does, she couldn't be strong enough to protect her meister, she needed to learn more. That's why she was here, she can't run away again. "Something wrong Karise?" Joseph asked, she shook her head and stared at Professor Stein. "Nothing..."

mr.stein walked out and dragged them back in by their ears. Nichole said''OWWWWW GOMEN GOMEN IT HURTS!"flailing her arms. Satoshi said''you soo killed the mood i was this close to getting her alone....'' mr.stein yanked harder and nichole said''GOMEN!"

Joseph laughed at them while Katherise made her way to Professor Stein, she tapped his back and said, "Professor Stein, your interrupting their 'aloneness', let them have a chance to be all lovey dovey," she said while staring plainly. Her partner couldn't help but laugh more, she didn't know that they were really never a couple.

mr.stein glared at nichole and satoshi and said''detention!'' she said''but!'' he said''do you want me to lock you two in a room?!'' she blushed and satoshi said''I OBJECT!" she said''shut up!''covering his mouth. mr.stein smiled and opened a door kicking them inside and locking it. all that was heard was a loud crash and an''HES GONNA RAPE ME!"

Joseph coughed and stared at Professor Stein, "Are you sure that's a good idea... i'm sure the guy over there didn't bring protection," he smirked, after that Katherise hit his head. "Your an idiot.." she said plainly. "I'm sure they brought" both of them were really clueless in this sort of thing.

Katherise began to worry, there were loud noises inside so she couldn't help but ask, "Don't you think they're doing it too rough? What if the girl gets hurt." she said in a worried tone while Joseph just pat her head, "They're not really doing it Karise," he looked back at the door and swallowed, "Well i think they're not"

she tried to stand and cried out falling. satoshi gently picked her up and said''sorry....'' she said''im gonna kill......zzzzzzzzzzz'' he smiled and said''i went to hard.....well she was a v...bye stein!''

Both of them just stared at the two clueless, "What just..." "Happened..." they finished their sentence together.

Satoshi ran for it. stein said''get back here or you get an F for the semester!'' satoshi sighed walking back to class. he held a sleeping nichole in his lap.

Katherise stared at the guy [satoshi] for a moment then said, "You really love her don't you?" she asked.

he blushed and said''yea..i just gave her her booster shot...'' Nichole twitched and opened her eyes yawning. she rubbed her eyes and the guys stared at her. she stretched and leaned on satoshi's chest.

She tilted her head while staring at them both, "How do you know if you love each other then?", Joseph was twitching noticing his partner was asking something private, he guess. Although it can't be helped that she was an idiot in that sort of thing.

they blushed deeply. Nichole said''well your heart races around them,you stutter,you make jokes to make them laugh.....'' satoshi said''ok basicly like this...Nichole demonstration time and i get to pick your outfit!'' she said''NO NO NO NO!"running. POOF! satoshi smirked. nichole had cat ears and tail. the boys in the class stare. satoshi leaned in close to her.

Katherise leaned closer wondering what they would do, while Joseph sat there annoyed. "Why are you even watching them when we came here to learn, idiot." he said harshly to her although she just stayed there watching them both, "I wanna know what it is." she said plainly.

Satoshi said''then you just confess the way you want like so..nichole i love you...''leaning down and tilting her head up. the class were on the edge of their seats. mr.stein just gave up. satoshi stopped and said''thats how you do it...'' patty said''lets rock out! nichole this ones for you ok girls!'' they started playing skater boi. we blushed and they pushed us together when they sang''~sorry girl but you mised out well tough luck that boys mine now we are more than just good friends this is how the story ends too bad you couldnt see see the man that boy could be there is more than meets the eye i see the soul that is inside....~" nichole facepalmed. highschool musical or drama department!

Joseph covered Katherise's eyes and said, "Stop staring at them, you'll catch their idioticity." he said making his partner face front, they were idiots, he thought. Although inside he was quite jealous of how close they were as partners, seeing the gap between him and Katherise, it was long. "I wanna be like Nichole-san...." Katherise said while looking at her table, "She looks really happy." she said then stared back at them, she never knew what being happy meant although what she knew was, falling in love would make you happy. "Satoshi-kun, does Nichole-san get easily jealous?" ​she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back