DC: Help Wanted [Inactive]

"Ha, you can say that again." Mindfang said with a smile towards Mistress Shade. "Thank you." She said. Then she turned to the commissioner. "Well kinda but you could say that we just work together." She said to him. "But boy does he need an attitude check." She mumbled.

"You!" Batman growled as he walked past Gordon straight to Saito, "Come with me, we need to have a talk. Now"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Show off." Mistress Shade mumbled under her breath but followed the commissioner, approaching batman with a flawless smile. She slowly crossed her arms snugly against her chest,

"Good work... as always." She stated before he brushed past her heading towards Saito. She rolled her eyes,

"Hey batman, who is the real enemy here? It's not Saito, if anything you should be thanking him." She called after him, her voice sharp, she fought for justice, they all did, so why did those two always have to challenge eachother.

"Good luck Saito." Mindfang called out to him. But what she didnt say was, You are going to need it. "Mistress Shade is right, I mean he helped you didnt he? So you should thank him not be angry at him." She said to batman.

"It happens, not all hero show mercy like you, but they were bad people, it's not like Saito was killing the innocent. I'm not saying I agree with the way Saito handled the situation, but it's not our job to judge him accordingly. If he wants their blood on his hands, that's his own damn problem." Mistress Shade replied, shifting to stand infront of batman. She understood his point, but they were no better than Saito, so it wasn't up to them to punish another super for his fighting style.

"We don't kill. I don't let people kill. That's what we fight against. I understand people are gone, but no one, not Superman, not Lantern, not Wonder Woman, none of them would do that. That's not how we do things, and the next person that's killed on our watch is not only going to answer to me, but when we find them, you'll answer to them too." Batman told them angrily.

Saito sighed as he sheathed his blade. He then shot a look at the others that said 'Well I'm in deep shit'

"Maybe thats what heroes don't do but I'm no hero", Saito said with a sigh. "You've seen it on the news before, everyone has. I don't take prisoners, Hell I've injured a cop who's gotten in my way, who's to say I wont kill you, Bat?", Saito asked.

He looked over to Mistress Shade. Saito didn't mind having their blood on his hands, and he agreed with everything she had said.

"So Bat, whats the point in talking to me? You know you want to kill them too so why hold back? And all those 'superheroes' who don't kill are just too weak to do any real justice. I send those criminals to the real prison, Hell."

"It separates us from them. The compassion." He told Saito in a more calm tone. Batman then took him aside "I know who you are, and I know it's hard. You're going to do things the right way. I know you know what's right, I'm going to help you."

Mistress Shade winced as his reply was phrased in an angry tone, she parted her lips to speak but closed them again when Saito's voice sounded behind her. Her blue eyes darkened as he spoke,

"then why are you here? Clearly you don't really care about the well being of the world we live in, Saito." She questioned him sharply, she hoped Batman would be the bigger person and not go after him for his last words. He was always the compassionate one of the group. She leaned back against the wall with a small sigh.

"Why do I do this? Because this world is a rotten mess and I will purge all of those who I see are evil from it.", Saito said with a smile behind his mask. He then looked over at the Bat.

"You can't help something that's already lost."

Saito looked at everyone else as he folded his arms. If this got heated up enough he could simply escape the nagging Bat and the others. In reality this was just holding him back from killing another criminal.

"You aren't lost. Not yet" Batman told him. "Now make a choice, if you're going to become one of them, I'm going to treat you like one"

Cole made it to the location and got the out car. He waited outside with the police cause he knew he wouldn't be able to get in the hotel. The situation started clearing after the henchman were imprisoned and hostages began to be released. Cole got excited when he saw Batman come out with Joker. He sneaked pass the cops and went to where to heroes were talking. "This is my chance"He said with a confident grin."He stop staring face to face with Batman.

Exhaust flew to the hotel but not before four other heroes showed. "Well... I guess i was too late" He said with a disappointed. He turned back to solid form and land on top of a roof. He sat on a ledge and watched for a situation that would require back up. "Boring..." Exhaust took off his hood revealing his face. Exhaust was Peter for at the moment. A young man running from the law ,well Canadian law. Still the law though. Peter pulled out a cigarette. If he was a normal human being he would quiet for the chance he would get cancer but he is not. He could smoke all he want and not get ill, his powers allow him to do this. Now don't get me wrong he can still get cancer but, not by these means. Peter started smoking while looking at hotel. About a hour later , Everything was clear. Peter looked closer and saw all the heroes gathered. "What's going on over there?"

Batman looked at Cole for a moment, as he saw news cameras approaching and fired his grapnel gun to the roof of a nearby building. Seeing exhaust at the top, recognizing him. "I've heard of you. You're innocent. I know that"

"Dang it. " said Cole for not being quick enough to talk to him." I was so close." He watched as Batman vanish into the sky.

Peter stood up and face Batman. " I don't count myself as innocent, Dark Knight." He said with a calm demeanor."I may have not killed a person but I have done enough sin to burn." He dropped his cigarette and stepped on it. "So, What happened over there?'

"Joker. He's been apprehended. I need your help" Batman told him as he looked down from the roof seeing Cole.

Saito morphed into the shadows and slipped away from the group of heroes to reappear in an alley. He didn't need their help, he didn't need anyone's help but his friends.. and they weren't his friends.. just his acquaintances.

Dark energy seeped from the openings in his suit and he groaned, using his own energy to cover the openings in his suit. Saito then teleported into the distance to enter a hotel. He stopped at the counter awkwardly due to him being dressed up and a clear "superhero" to others. A few fans began having seizure-like reaction. He rolled his eyes and the woman at the counter simply stared at him.

"One room for a few nights please", Saito said. The woman nodded as Saito simply put down $200, overpaying completely. The woman's face lit up, "Sir are you sure you wa-" "Yes ma'am.", Saito said as he turned and walked off to the elevator.

Classical music played as Saito stood awkwardly next to a few others. The door opened and Saito made his way into his room and sat unto the bed, thinking for a second.

Mistress Shade blinked her ocean blue eyes and exhaled softly, she was done for the night. With a few quick steps up she ran through the wall, disapearing through it, ending up on the roof and sprinted across leaping from rooftop to rooftop to get back to her house.

Her black hair swirled behind her as the light breeze laced past her, brushing against her sunkissed skin.

"Alright, Dark knight" Peter said wondering what he wanted with him." What do you need?"

Cole walk to his car and open the door. He pulled out a notebook and wroted down some notes about this situation. He look at the hotel. "I will become Robin ,Batman. With or without you. " He said to himself. He got in his car, getting ready to leave.

"You have power, keep using them for good" he said to him.

A gang stood around Coles car as the leader pointed a gun in his face. "The car, it's ours now, hop out kiddo"

Mistress shade skid to a halt at the sight of gang members. She swung down from the windows on the roof landing silently behind the member with the gun.

Her blue eyes gleamed in the darkness, her body tense and ready to strike.

Cole got out his car and looked toward the gang. He put his hands up calmly. " He guys you don't want to do this " he said with a plain expression.

" Will do " Peter said. Petee was casual to Batman . He was use to meet heroes. He didn't see the big deal about meeting them. " Have you notice the increasing amount of crime? More gangs have been springing up."

Mistress Shade stood up slowly, her hand morphing into a gun, she took a step towards the gang member holding the gun with a seductive smirk tugging at the edges of her lips,

"he's right, you don't want to do this." She mumbled, her honey glazed words spilling from her pale pink lips like velvet over muscle, smooth, and almost hypnotic.

Taking another step forward her slim frame came into view as the moon moved from behind the cloud. Her black hair swirled around her pretty face, now she stood beside Cole, her gaze never leaving her target.

Saito took off his mask and groaned. He turned on TV to surf through channels until he decided to stop on Star Wars, he had always been a big nerd.

He slipped into his bed and relaxed as he watched Episode III play out. Saito admitted he needed to relax like this more. It helped him loosen up and calm down. Saito took out some more tea and began to sip on it as he watched, groaning as he spilt some unto his suit. It was a real pain to get off sometimes...

Cole looked at the mysterious gir. He remembered her from the hotel. He smirked and look back at the gang members. " Now I give you ten seconds to drop your weapons and leave. " He said with a confident voice like he knew he would come out on top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back