• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Batfam character pages

Main
Here
I know Harley is with ivy but because bruce has full custody of Brianna she can't go back to her mom. Harley wouldn't take her back.

Rin has an oc Alastor, though they don't get to this much its annoying trying to get her to answr but it's Alastor son of Harley and Joker then since she's with Ivy Vander can count as a brother too, my oc son of Ivy
Harley has her son so why would she abandon Breanna

it would make it interesting brianna having to decide whether she wants to leave back to her birth family or stay with the batfam

Rin has an oc Alastor, though they don't get to this much its annoying trying to get her to answr but it's Alastor son of Harley and Joker then since she's with Ivy Vander can count as a brother too, my oc son of Ivy
Harley has her son so why would she abandon Breanna
she mostly did it because at the time she was afraid of joker hurting her.

That won't make sense when she has her son eith Joker, who lives with her because she protects him from Joker

i didn't work very well maybe she confesses she was lying about asking about her birth mother and tries to talk bruce into letting her become a robin or batgirl?

yes i have the sheet ive just forgotten about it until now

i didn't work very well maybe she confesses she was lying about asking about her birth mother and tries to talk bruce into letting her become a robin or batgirl?
The.Girl.Who.Waited The.Girl.Who.Waited He would've given her training like the rest of them, why wouldn't he

Okay just checking incase you didn't get notified as it happens and there's now a ooc both main and ooc are linked uptop

also is it okay that my character isn't directly bruce's child because she's the daughter of joker?

It's just called Batfam, you can have anyone from the DC universe

Who's the mom? We've already got Alastor as Harley and Joker kid then Little is trying to make Harley her oc's mom who Bruce adopted, they haven't told me who the dad is

It's just called Batfam, you can have anyone from the DC universe

Who's the mom? We've already got Alastor as Harley and Joker kid then Little is trying to make Harley her oc's mom who Bruce adopted, they haven't told me who the dad is
I was gonna say Harley

Who's suppose to be Breanna's dad, Little?

Harley currently she has her son Alastor with him to protect eachother from Joker and she's also with Ivy now and Ivy has a son too
so what're your ideas for this kid?

Last edited:
that joker kept charlie hidden from harley so harley doesn't know about charlie maybe?

But how would she not know about her own child?

Who's suppose to be Breanna's dad, Little?

Harley currently she has her son Alastor with him to protect eachother from Joker and she's also with Ivy now and Ivy has a son too
so what're your ideas for this kid?
as for her father, have you seen batman and harley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back