• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DBZ style RP needs characters!!

Is this still open because I've just been getting into Dragon Ball and I really want to do something like this!

Cipah said:
Is this still open because I've just been getting into Dragon Ball and I really want to do something like this!
The RP is very much alive and open for you to join if you so desire. There is a link to the RP on the first page of this interest check.

drummerboi said:
oh crap is it still open i havn't been getting notifications from this thread
The notification system on this website has been faulty for a long time. Even if you watch a thread, it likely won't report everything. The best thing to do is to manually check the threads and RP's you're interested in to make sure they're still active and moving forward. You shouldn't rely on the notification system here any longer.

ok thanks im creating my charicter now hopefuly il be accepted :( sorry if my spelling will be a little off....

drummerboi said:
ok thanks im creating my charicter now hopefuly il be accepted :( sorry if my spelling will be a little off....
I can always help with that.

drummerboi said:

do you want to see what i have so far? so you can have a look at it before i post?
You may post it to the 'Character Sign-Up' page whenever you're ready even if it's not finished. But if it's unfinished, please mark it as a WIP. If you have any questions, please ask now in the RP's Out of Character Chat page. This RP is not canon to the original lore so there might be some serious differences from what you're used to in DBZ.

[QUOTE="caramel the sayin]Can I join up too

[/QUOTE]
You may attempt to join if you'd like, but posting is going very slowly. Everyone in the RP (or most everyone anyway) has a full time job/career which takes up a lot of their time so we only get about a post or two each week if we're lucky. We're all committed to the RP though, so if you don't mind slow posting then check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back