• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Island for special students

Alexia
azusa-nakano-k-on-the-movie-5.3.jpg

She just looked at her big sister" ow ow ow" she say as she had her as she just smiled" ow" she say as she was winincing in pain as she was feeling " but i like that stuff it's so good" she say as she just sighed" i don't want to do my homework it's boring" she say as she pouted looking at her big sister" i'm hungry can you cook something" she say pouting" my hand hurts mom is going to be worried" she sniffed a little" i don''t want mom to worry cause i burned my hand" she say as she held onto her sister" i'm done it hurts" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

(Sorry I went on a short notice trip. Just gonna start somewhere)

Blaise wandered aimlessly through the school. He had gotten distracted and that caused him to get separated from the others. "This is boring." He whined talking to no one in particular." Then he sat down and decided a nap be fun. Curling up he fell asleep on a bench in the hallway.

"Lexi you know very well that you are smarter than me and that you are one of the best students here" gently taking lexi's hand she put some burn ointment on her hand. "Lexi you need to do your homework, it's important you have a bright future ahead of you....and besides it is mommies job to worry and dads to protect us"
Texangamer Texangamer

Alexia
85371.jpg

She just looked at her as she smiled" fine fine i'll do it i'll do my homework" she say as she looked at her as she smiled" i can help you with you homework if you like" she say as she smiled" and i'll help you i do your homework if i like" she say as she just looked at her" what you wanna do today after we do homework watch a scary movie" she say as she just smiled" yeah daddy usually protects me from mean bullies and you also protect me from big scary bullies" she say as she just sat down as she picked up her pencil as she winced in pain" i can't write it hurts the burned" she say" maybe you can write for me i tell you the answers" she told her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"You get started on your homework, I have to go meet up with someone...." blushing she kissed the top of lexi's head. "Go eat breakfast then meet up with mom, you know how dad will be if you are late for his class" kissing her little sister on the top of the head she ran out the door. Making her way through the school she sniffed out Blaise. Grinning she moved him carefully and gently so his head was resting in her lap. "So cute....I could just eat him up...new students are so cute"
Texangamer Texangamer NightTerror NightTerror

Alexia
photo.jpg

She just smiled as she saw her big sister leave she finished her stomach she just went to meet up with her mother she put her badage on her hand as she sighed as she went to see her mother as she she was nervous trying to avoid her bullies as she gullped as she went to see her " hey mom" she say as she smiled as she was hiding her hands in her pockets as she didn't want to worry" um do you have my scheadule i couldn't find it" she say as she couldn't show her mother her hand just het she had her hoodie over her uniform Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kitsune stopped looking back at Lexi "oh there you are, I was just talking to Ivy here about you and Misako.....what smells burnt?" She asked curiously as she sniffed the air. Reaching into her bag she pulled out the schedule and held it out to her "here you go dear, now let me see that hand of yours before I make you clean all of daddy's lab equipment again"
Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Alexia
Cute-Azusa-Nakano-nakano-azusa-34250831-354-500.jpg

She just sighed as she showed her the hand she burned" I sorta burned my hand big sister made my hand feel better kinda" she say holding onto her" I'm sorry" she say as she looked at her mother as she looked at ivy she was so shy she just looked at her feet" I don't want to clean daddy lab again" she wimper a bit" is momma mad" she asked as she was hiding behind her mother Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"I guess... at least you're not hyper crazy or a grump," Ivy muttered softly. Listening to Kit speak kept her silent for a bit until the woman suggested meeting her daughters. "I can try.. I guess." As they walked a younger girl came up to the woman she was with. By the way they spoke Ivy could tell this must have been one of the few daughters mentioned of a bit ago. So Ivy silently watched the two.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

"No I'm not mad, I'm just glad you are okay" laughing nervously she stepped away from Lexi. "Lexi this is Ivy, she is a new student and doesn't have many friends, don't be rude Lexi say hello to Ivy" turning back to Ivy "sorry I didn't mean for it to seem like I was ignoring you, you and the recent students all have the same schedule so that way you can go through everything together"
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Texangamer Texangamer

Alexia
Nakano.Azusa.240.1900819.jpg

She just looked at the girl" hiya I'm alexia I uh my parents calls me Lexi" she say as she looked at her as she smiled she just looked at her scheadule" wait fighting class you know my powers not as strong as big sissy or daddy or you I'm weak" she told her as she looked aroun" so mum are you my teacher this year" she asked as she saw her bullies Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Blood caught up the group with their breakfasts nicely wrapped then says" I forgot to tell you classes will be decided into begginer etc, violet and Frederick will be helping"

" I feel sorry for frizts the higher tire class is going to double from 200 last year". " It's no wonder why he slips off to nap when he can"

Raz glances at lexi and says" your going on a diet I heard you talking to your self and you've gained five stone and with out the strength to carry it your knees will get messed up if you continue".

Frederick playfully slides his hand over misako s side and says" Now now m Chan you know all to well newbies are off the menu".

Lexi
superthumb.gif

She just looked at her daddy" but but" she say as she just was frustrated a bit" I'm know I'm not that strong I won't go on a stupid diet you don't see big sister on a diet it's not fair" she say as she was frustrated" I wasn't talking to myself daddy I was talking to ivy what you mean when I gained five stone" she asked as she just ate her food she wasn't happy at all she looked at her mom as she was trying to get her way she just sighed" fine fine whatever" she say" why can't I be strong I can't control my powers is that why I get bullied everyday is that why the bullies force me to do their homework I even get beaten up when I'm not around my friends or big sister or you guys I get beaten up" she say trying not to cry" is daddy calling me fat" she cries as she just wanted to skip she was in a bad mood now Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
"Ivy," she replied in a rather monotone voice. Seeing as more people starting to show up made her take a few steps back. Quietly she took a few steps back. Glancing around to see where exactly this lecture hall was.

Kitsune laughed at Raz, using her tails she gently wrapped them around Ivy, a smile still on her face "I think you have messed up dear you called our little girl fat" a sly little grin on her face "Ivy this is professor Raz, my husband and the new students, he will be leading you and the other first years to his lecture hall for the first day so don't go running off okay?" Nodding to Blood as if to say thank you for all your hard work. A surprised look came over her face as she just remembered something, slamming her fist into the palm of her hand "that reminds me Duke is in town, he just got back from his trip"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Misako's face flushed bright red "I-I wasn't really going to eat him!" She exclaimed and felt as if she were melting in his touch. "Frederick have you seen Frizt? I was hoping to get...a workout in....and swim some..." her voice was always more high pitched when she talked about him, she seemed nervous and flustered.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alexia
Nakano.Azusa.full.284764.jpg

She just looked at her dad as she was in a bad mood as she looked towards her mother as she got scared when her mother slammed her fist she didn't want to go to her class she wanted to skip as she was breathing in and out she didn't realize her father words hurt her so much" mom is he the scary guy you told me and big sister about" she sniffed as she just looked at her she just wipe her tears" I'm sorry I couldn't hold in my tears" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ivy was rather caught off guard when she felt something around her. Flinching she saw that Kit had wrapped her tails around her. Listening to her speak only caused her to only nod. Though hearing the woman tell her not to run off made get flustered.

Kitsune laughed at Raz, using her tails she gently wrapped them around Ivy, a smile still on her face "I think you have messed up dear you called our little girl fat" a sly little grin on her face "Ivy this is professor Raz, my husband and the new students, he will be leading you and the other first years to his lecture hall for the first day so don't go running off okay?" Nodding to Blood as if to say thank you for all your hard work. A surprised look came over her face as she just remembered something, slamming her fist into the palm of her hand "that reminds me Duke is in town, he just got back from his trip"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Misako's face flushed bright red "I-I wasn't really going to eat him!" She exclaimed and felt as if she were melting in his touch. "Frederick have you seen Frizt? I was hoping to get...a workout in....and swim some..." her voice was always more high pitched when she talked about him, she seemed nervous and flustered.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz grins and says" Shell grow stronger she's the youngest of the first years, keep in mind a little tough love is good for one" " I was hesitant to let her join the combat course because she hasn't gotten used to her powers".

"But we have to start somewhere, also since you reminded me misako is going on one as well and with that said it's time to go to classes".

Frederick grins widely and says" He's probably napping in the tree I got to admit though the way you are with him I thought you hated him".

"Not that I mind not being your first pick life's to short to worry to much".

Blood sighs and says" I'll go and pick him up but before that I need to talk to you about the new diet"

"Ivy go with Raz and the others, it's time for the first years to start classes" turning to talk to Blood she let go of Ivy "if you ever need to talk come by my house or by Raz's lecture hall I'm always there to help the students and nothing will leave our talks" turning her full attention to blood "you don't mean my diet do you? I eat healthy and cook what Raz lets me when you aren't" her ears perked up "don't worry about that Lexi, it is bloods problem to deal with"
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Misako carefully stood up "I don't....I like the way he pushes me during class and...wait you like me?" Misako asked as she hid her face. Misako wasn't normally like this, she was usually pushy, lazy and rash. Just like Frizt. "I'm going to go visit him!" Misako ran away, climbing into the tree she climbed ontop of Frizt, pressingnher chest to his she crawled ontop of him resting against him. Blushing she put one of his arms around her and the other on her bottom.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alexia
tumblr_lv16p0MtRY1qz53a8o1_500.png

she just smiled" okay mom I see ya later bye" she say hugging her as she just followed her dad the first year classes as she sighed she was scared for the combat class since she couldn't control her powers she wanted her parents to train her as she looked around​

Looking at Kitsune she gave a small nod before reluctantly joining the group. Hands in the pockets of her hoodie. Silently waiting for the group to move to the lecture hall. But looking back at Kit she spoke quitely, "I'll keep that in mind ma'am."

Blaise finally woke up and decided that a nap had not been a good idea. He blinked and rubbed at his eyes. "Hello?" He called out looking for anyone in the hallways. Then he remembered he was at school. "I wonder how many classes I've missed..."

Alexia
862e1898f777ee79c1546e93e85dba428c8121dc_hq.gif

She just looked at her as she just was frustrated with her dad as she tripped over a boy as she couldn't feel her foot' ow ow ow not again' she thought as she looked a boy" i'm sorry i didn't see you" she say as she she try to stand up" ow" she say as she spring her ankle she looked at the boy she was the youngest first year" who are you i'm Alexia but momma and daddy calls me lexi" she say as she was still frustrated since she couldn't stand up" i can't stand up my foot hurts mister" she say looking at him NightTerror NightTerror

Blaise helped the girl stand up with a smile. "Nice to meet you,Lexi! My name is Blaise." He looked down at her foot. "I can't tell if it's swelling or not so..." He scooped her up into his arms,"Let's go find the infirmary! It'll be like an adventure!" Then he proceeded to walk off down the hallway.
Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back