Collins Academy-Registration

I mind not at all, I think I'll just post my reply and you can get started with any character you choose... Which reminds me I need to make a character list....

CoyotyZephyrWolf said:
I mind not at all, I think I'll just post my reply and you can get started with any character you choose... Which reminds me I need to make a character list....
Okie dokie. Can't wait ^^

thjer eis a post. I dunno how people will respond to it or anything so it all depends on how they do before you can post I am sorry. Woot I can type whole sentences without looking at the keyboard. OHYWAH!

Ok I'm waiting until I can post until then I'm just going to sit here and watch.

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk

Name: Maxais Inazuma

Height: 5 ft 8 inches

Weight: 146 lbs

Date of Birth: 10/10/95

Country of origination: Japan

Grade: Junior

Species: Guardian of Fire (basically a dragon that can shape shift into a human form)

Ranking: Highly intelligent but poor

Marital Status: Single

Persona: Shy in the presence of absolute strangers, Max is the opposite in the company of friends. Talkative and quick-witted, he is never without something to say, though often lacks the courage to say it. When he and those close to him are threatened, he becomes very serious and quick-tempered, and can be very stubborn when it comes to doing what he believes is right. He studies hard in school and does his best to overcome his shy nature in order to make friends. He seems to attract the attention of women, though he would rather stay single.

Biography and appearance: Scrawny pale red head with striking green eyes. Although he respects the dress code, he prefers his casual wear to be loose and comfortable, so as not to hinder his movements. Though not very muscular, he isn't an absolute twig, and was a hit with the ladies at his old school.

Grew up in the mountains of Japan, and did not socialize much until was told to attend a school for humans. Due to an accident caused by a lack of control of his powers, he was expelled. Now looking to attend a special school for others who are similar to him.

(For quick reference to appearance, use my user avatar. It isnt entirely accurate but gets the point across until i can draw a more accurate picture)

[QUOTE="Maxais Inazuma]Name: Maxais Inazuma

Height: 5 ft 8 inches

Weight: 146 lbs

Date of Birth: 10/10/95

Country of origination: Japan

Species: Guardian of Fire (basically a dragon that can shape shift into a human form)

Ranking: Highly intelligent but poor

Marital Status: Single

Persona: Shy in the presence of absolute strangers, Max is the opposite in the company of friends. Talkative and quick-witted, he is never without something to say, though often lacks the courage to say it. When he and those close to him are threatened, he becomes very serious and quick-tempered, and can be very stubborn when it comes to doing what he believes is right. He studies hard in school and does his best to overcome his shy nature in order to make friends. He seems to attract the attention of women, though he would rather stay single.

Biography and appearance: Scrawny pale red head with striking green eyes. Although he respects the dress code, he prefers his casual wear to be loose and comfortable, so as not to hinder his movements. Though not very muscular, he isn't an absolute twig, and was a hit with the ladies at his old school.

Grew up in the mountains of Japan, and did not socialize much until was told to attend a school for humans. Due to an accident caused by a lack of control of his powers, he was expelled. Now looking to attend a special school for others who are similar to him.

(For quick reference to appearance, use my user avatar. It isnt entirely accurate but gets the point across until i can draw a more accurate picture)

[/QUOTE]
I hate quoting an entire message but I lie your skelly! ^~^ good character, and an artist!? Do you has a tablet by chance? Anyway accepted, you can repot to the office for your dorm. Which reminds me I need to get all the students and participating teachers up...

CoyotyZephyrWolf said:
I hate quoting an entire message but I lie your skelly! ^~^ good character, and an artist!? Do you has a tablet by chance? Anyway accepted, you can repot to the office for your dorm. Which reminds me I need to get all the students and participating teachers up...
Thank you lol. No i dont have a tablet but im working on getting one. I mostly draw traditionally.

{~crais~ sad face!!! but traditional is fun...I got my own but it was recently stolen... Like what robber is gonna want my pice of crap sixty dollar tablet? I would have stolen the programs that came with it of I was them. xD I has a 1,000 dollar program on my thumb drive good thing I moved it of my mac before we left! xD I hopes you find one that woks for you... I recommend the bamboo all the way my friends have tried off brand tables and honestly they just are not as good as bamboo. Just sayin, xD

That sucks. I hope to find a decent one, because of the career path im taking. Almost necessary for the job lol. But funds are low so i have to hold off for a bit.

{Then like I said go for the bamboo, my collage class fitted everyone with tablets made from bamboo, but I live in Britain so I don't know if it is the same where you are.}

Name: Flynn Porter

Height: 6ft 2 inch

Weight: 163lbs

DOB: February 14

Country of Origin: Great Britain

Grade: Senior

Species: Half -Kitsune, half human

Ranking: Middle-class financially, poor grades but shows signs of high intellect....when he applies himself

Personality: Flynn has a very aggressive manner of speaking, being very in your face and forward and also loves to joke around. He enjoys pranking and messing with people’s minds, regardless of the situation at hand. He can be very stubborn, and often refuses to do even the simplest of tasks. He can come across as being harsh and very cold-hearted, but rumor is that if you can get close to him, he will reveal a secret soft side. It is also rumored that he is very intelligent, although his grades do not reflect this at all.

Appearance: He has the usual appearance of a rebel in school, with spiked up blond hair, a cigarette always in hand, and a nasty attitude to accompany it all. He is tall and seemingly very thin, but is very athletic, although he also has an acute laziness problem.

Biography: Flynn has a very complicated relationship with his family. His mother, a kitsune, left him in the care of his mentally abusive family. He suffered punishments of the unimaginable sort, but somehow still stood through it all. His stubbornness and cold exterior come from the toughening up his father forced him to do while young. Eventually his father lost custody over him, and he was sent to a foster home, but he soon ran away. He was caught eventually and was sent to a very strict high school, which he was quickly expelled from after his monster form was revealed and he was shunned. In retaliation, he had set one of the classrooms on fire, and thus was expelled. He is now supposed to be sent to a special school for monsters like him.

[QUOTE="Flynn Porter]Name: Flynn Porter

Height: 6ft 2 inch

Weight: 163lbs

DOB: February 14

Country of Origin: Great Britain

Grade: Senior

Species: Half -Kitsune, half human

Ranking: Middle-class financially, poor grades but shows signs of high intellect....when he applies himself

Personality: Flynn has a very aggressive manner of speaking, being very in your face and forward and also loves to joke around. He enjoys pranking and messing with people’s minds, regardless of the situation at hand. He can be very stubborn, and often refuses to do even the simplest of tasks. He can come across as being harsh and very cold-hearted, but rumor is that if you can get close to him, he will reveal a secret soft side. It is also rumored that he is very intelligent, although his grades do not reflect this at all.

Appearance: He has the usual appearance of a rebel in school, with spiked up blond hair, a cigarette always in hand, and a nasty attitude to accompany it all. He is tall and seemingly very thin, but is very athletic, although he also has an acute laziness problem.

Biography: Flynn has a very complicated relationship with his family. His mother, a kitsune, left him in the care of his mentally abusive family. He suffered punishments of the unimaginable sort, but somehow still stood through it all. His stubbornness and cold exterior come from the toughening up his father forced him to do while young. Eventually his father lost custody over him, and he was sent to a foster home, but he soon ran away. He was caught eventually and was sent to a very strict high school, which he was quickly expelled from after his monster form was revealed and he was shunned. In retaliation, he had set one of the classrooms on fire, and thus was expelled. He is now supposed to be sent to a special school for monsters like him.

[/QUOTE]
OH MY GOD IT'S FRAU!!!!!! I SM LOOSIG MY MOND!!! DO YOY KNOW WHAT ANIME HE IS FROM!!!??? And uh... Your cherrie... It's so... So familiar... I'mma accept you, sounds like an amazing character nonetheless. Thanks for joining you may report to the "office" immediately just post. Welcome to the club. Also would it be alright if I were to hook you up with my main character. (Coyoty) unless to prefer a more hard to get character either way I would like to try and roleplay with you.

Okay you need... Just... Gods pulling myself together. Great... I dunno how to work that then... Coyoty doesn't look for dates intentionally and Allen is well... Hard to get... She doesn't date- EVER and has never let anyone in since Coyoty changed...

The way you wrote his history hits close to home... Really it does, anyway. Allen doesn't either, guess we could form something from that, like they hate each other at first and then they start to like eachother over time.

Name: Austen Charles Sky

Height: 6'0

Weight: 190

Date of Birth: April 19,

Country of origination: America

Species: demon

Ranking: extremely wealthy

Marital Status: None

Persona: Austen has a huge superiority complex, finding most people a waste of life. Though He has a soft spot for children and animals, he hides this by his cold attitude.

Biography: Austin grew up in a very wealthy family but is also a genius acing every test he'd been given without even trying and having many athletic skills. This plus his parents constantly telling him he's better then anyone fed into his superiority complex believing the world is few in people who actually deserve life. The only person Austen really cares about is his little sister which probably let to his soft spot for innocent things.

(I hope this is good enough)

Crowsky said:
Name: Austen Charles Sky

Height: 6'0

Weight: 190

Date of Birth: April 19,

Country of origination: America

Species: demon

Ranking: extremely wealthy

Marital Status: None

Persona: Austen has a huge superiority complex, finding most people a waste of life. Though He has a soft spot for children and animals, he hides this by his cold attitude.

Biography: Austin grew up in a very wealthy family but is also a genius acing every test he'd been given without even trying and having many athletic skills. This plus his parents constantly telling him he's better then anyone fed into his superiority complex believing the world is few in people who actually deserve life. The only person Austen really cares about is his little sister which probably let to his soft spot for innocent things.

(I hope this is good enough)
{I like it, it is plenty, though I have not seen what he looks like, do you have a photo of him?}

ECP-05.jpg

How's this

{On me more like. I look at him and I get the same feeling of when I skipped school and Axel was the one to find me... That boy was NOT pleased.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back