• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh my god Sukes is getting married! Congratulations!
No.

f8b9535f6b4138dcfe5308991679f111.jpg

I have all/none of the excuses. I am just... /Insert excuse or lack of excuse here/

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Would it be best to take a leave of absence? Candice isn't exactly a major character afterall.

SassyWobuffet said:
I have all/none of the excuses. I am just... /Insert excuse or lack of excuse here/
I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Would it be best to take a leave of absence? Candice isn't exactly a major character afterall.
None of our characters are major. The story is focussing on Lexi at the moment, due to how big and fucking terrifying the reality of her power is.

Also, if you really don't feel like writing, then don't. I don't want you to be forced to do something you are not comfortable in doingZ

SassyWobuffet said:
That's fine sassy. I know just a little bit of what you have to go through. Let me know when you want to hop back in.

Also get on my ass about creating a character for your pokemon. My life has been blweeehhhhrr right now.

Derp every character has its ups and it's importance it's not about lexi it's about the consequences of what happened to lexi and how it will affect everyone.

A whole subplot of kids investigating happened. There's alot you can do, just gotta feed into the characters thst are standing out.

I mean Nia is befriending fucking War the horseman as she's recovering.

Two brothers are fighting over the same girl.

There's alot more than just lexi. She's just the rope thst ties it together

I'm fucking high as shit.

*begins writing lorettas past laughing hysterically* "March 2nd, 1985. Thank God it's not an ugly numerous, 3.2.1.9.85. Is a cool number. Ok. I'll keep it." "Sir, that's good to hear....did you just call your daughter an it?"

"And?...I was seriously going to stab the thing with an ice pick if she had an ugly number. Put it out of its misery early on. Doing it a favor."

Suke's TOTES confront Lexi about it...she's super clueless

And watch what happens when you put a person with social anxiety in a love triangle. It ain't fucking pretty.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34133-sassywobuffet/ said:
@SassyWobuffet[/URL] I adore Candice and would like to hear from her, but if you aren't posting is it alright if I continue then?
I know sassy in real life you can continues

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Still Min is gonna be super Jelly. I mean seriously if Lexi wasn't dating Aidan Min really might just fight her.
Oh ok. Ren post woo!

[/QUOTE]
yeaaaaaaaaaah i'd fight lexi too......i can't wait because lexi will shut down and run away from people! YAY SOCIAL ANXIETY

To be fair.... since he asked min to be his girlfriend, Lexi has been the one that made time for him. She ignored him all weekend and monday for all he's aware >> Lexi's done more to spend time with him then Min has...

Brinni said:
To be fair.... since he asked min to be his girlfriend, Lexi has been the one that made time for him. She ignored him all weekend and monday for all he's aware >> Lexi's done more to spend time with him then Min has...
LEXI AND LEON LEXI AND LEON LEXI AND LEON

SirDerpingtonIV said:
LEXI AND LEON LEXI AND LEON LEXI AND LEON
Nooooooo min will hear you and lexi will die.

Lexan. Lexi is being a good friend, she has zero friend experience. Brinni is not helping me.

He's sinking all of the ships.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CosmicChangeling" data-cite="CosmicChangeling" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="195224" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nooooooo min will hear you and lexi will die.<p>

Lexan. Lexi is being a good friend, she has zero friend experience. Brinni is not helping me.</p>

<p>

He's sinking all of the ships.</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

*Louder* </p>

<p>

LEXI AND LEON</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Brinni" data-cite="Brinni" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="195224" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To be fair.... since he asked min to be his girlfriend, Lexi has been the one that made time for him. She ignored him all weekend and monday for all he's aware >> Lexi's done more to spend time with him then Min has...</div></blockquote>

<p>

Lost. Brother.</p>

<p>

Friendship. FRIENDSHIP.</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back