• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Homage said:
@CosmicChangeling
Ohhhh god that camera equipment breaking is going to ruin things. The average camera used in school announcement footage (according to my old teacher) was around 3 grand.
:D oh i know, my sister worked in Tech!

i mean hapswell did earn over 80 mill on friday so......yeah forget it he'd never replace the shit.

they have to talk to loretta....

jxYN5g2V.jpeg

1) "Dat boi" memes are literally going to kill me

2) I'm making slutty brownies

3) "I got distracted by boobs" and it's follow up "What it's like to never be someone's choice" are the twin titles of my 2-part autobiography

4) I disappear for like 5 minutes and suddenly it's as alive as Suke's phone on any given night in here. dafuq guys? I've been doing almost nothing literally all day except watching Psych

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]YEAH!!! SLUTTY BROWINES!!I'm just ignoring them now. I have over 35 messages lol xD

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for making my point

Homage said:
They broke her equipment. They destroyed her babies.

...Salve doesn't have many friends.
......welp she better not attack her in the equipment room because emotions, startling...the whole thing will short circut and break. YAY MISFORTUNE.

i bet she has LOADS of friends

He's not the hero we want....or need....or even remotely thought would be possible. He's the hero we're stuck with and will have to make the best of.

Hey @Homage you know what the best part about Erin calling Ryan "Rye Bread" is? NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LIKES RYE BREAD as if he needed more shots at his self esteem

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
Hey @Homage you know what the best part about Erin calling Ryan "Rye Bread" is? NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LIKES RYE BREAD as if he needed more shots at his self esteem
if he took a picture of himself, he would see that he has none!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back