• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

FUCK DAMMIT JAMES HE ISN'T PINING FOR HER yet

My point exactly Sukes. You're not in your right mind so therefore your opinion on rye bread is null and void

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
FUCK DAMMIT JAMES HE ISN'T PINING FOR HER yet
My point exactly Sukes. You're not in your right mind so therefore your opinion on rye bread is null and void
he has a penis and is around his sister. GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM

Sarah doesn't know what she is...and can't emotionally invest in finding out. Everything is an experiment on control to make sure she doesn't kill the person (Boy or girl) she does want to invest feelings in

Homage said:
ITS ME
WHAT WERE YOU EVEN EXPECTING

(Salve is straight tho)
I think you have me mistaken who knows more about you than: you enjoy a drink every now and then, you've been doing this for at least 2 years, you game (still havent added me on league), and you're into women

She's a reporter who seeks the truth....she'd never throw her brother under a bus despite anything he tried to do.

He's still family, and he was there after what dad put them through.

Just so everyone is aware, in isn't just Sarah he'd be like that with if there's no camera between them...she just happens to be around more often. It'd be like that with either twin @Homage or Hare..but like...flirting with myself is a pain so I avoid it.

Brinni said:
Just so everyone is aware, in isn't just Sarah he'd be like that with if there's no camera between them...she just happens to be around more often. It'd be like that with either twin @Homage or Hare..but like...flirting with myself is a pain so I avoid it.
ryan has a harem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back