• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
He really does
he's only a freshman too....all these girlies are going to grow with him.

he's got the market cornered on 'well if you don't have a date i'll go with you.' those highschool guys that have four or five girls as his date for prom and he's ok with this.

secretly is dying inside

Okay. Hi friends, finals are over, I got my final grades back, talked to my parents and set up my schedule for next semester. Now I can come and play here again <3 Sorry about the time lapse for me, finals week is stupid stressful for me and I often just zone out everything around me for a decent period of time

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Okay. Hi friends, finals are over, I got my final grades back, talked to my parents and set up my schedule for next semester. Now I can come and play here again <3 Sorry about the time lapse for me, finals week is stupid stressful for me and I often just zone out everything around me for a decent period of time

[/QUOTE]
Jokes on you, we wrote you out for [insert plausible reason here]

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Wow such a bad lie you couldn't even create an exuse. I expect better from you

[/QUOTE]
Expecting me to do anything to your standards was your first mistake. It is a well known and established fact that I'm a disappointment to everybody I meet. Your second mistake was thinking I cared enough to put in the effort to lie. And you aren't wrong Cosmic....I am pretty bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayhaps I should ammend that to people I've met in person...Man if I had self esteem that might have hurt Shannon. ANyways FUCKDAMMIT SUKES HURRY UP WITH THAT REN POST @The Suspicious Eye

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
Man if I had self esteem that might have hurt Shannon. ANyways FUCKDAMMIT SUKES HURRY UP WITH THAT REN POST @The Suspicious Eye

giphy.gif

Noooo I'm still sleepy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back