• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

IM SORRY FOR RUINING THINGS @The Suspicious Eye. Actually, you can blame Cosmic. I told her I was sending lexi a text about the project instructions and she sent back the thing about pot. Had to roll with it because it was funny.

So let's see. Hare and Ryan are waiting on Erin and Sarah respectively, Moe is waiting on Lux (i think), and now Leon is waiting on "not-Min" TIME TO PLAY LEAGUE WHILE I WAIT FOR YOU FUCKERS

CosmicChangeling said:
ITS NOT FUN BEING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ACCUSATIONS.
nah i kid leads to good rping, i am just gimp sensitive

(Leon told you NOT to pull the bullets out, ember decided YOLO)
Leon was telling Ember to basically cauterize the wounds with the bullets still inside Nia. Ember thought that was a really bad Idea.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Leon was telling Ember to basically cauterize the wounds with the bullets still inside Nia. Ember thought that was a really bad Idea.
medically...that's actually what you're supposed to do....until you can properly pull them out....

SirDerpingtonIV said:
my bone exploded. like...EXPLODED.

i had to sit for three weeks with shards penetrating my muscles and nerves because if the surgeons operated then and there most of my skin around my foot would have died and they would have taken skin graphs from my butt.

you leave that shit in until its proper to do it.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
i was shuffled through several hopsitals...and doctors...because my 'case' was too serious.

ortho was like "This is trauma"

Trama was like "This is podiatry"

Podiatry was like "This is too serious"

until i got landed with one of the best podiatrists in the country who frikken teaches at Harvard.

i met a shit ton of interns and my foot has been used for medical studies

kill me now, my arch nemesis pulled me aside how i should talk to the director to help get him promoted so i can work under him...so we can be a 'great team'

If the director asks for your input, tell him the kiddo'd make a great team lead in a new Antarctica cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
He's going to get her high or something crazy isn't he.
Also.....damn....Sarah is cold thst was hard to do.
Oh do not doubt the great prankster.

NOW WE SHALL BEGIN THE GREATEST SHIP OF ALL LET REXI BEGIN.

Ice, ice baby.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Oh do not doubt the great prankster.
NOW WE SHALL BEGIN THE GREATEST SHIP OF ALL LET REXI BEGIN.

Ice, ice baby.

[/QUOTE]
They are a t Rex of a ship

Homage said:
So if Ren and James fought, who would win?
The creepy brother possessive of his sister?

Or

The creepy brother possessive of his sister?
Ren. Because there is no shadow to an intangible object. Light passes through it. Also while intangible Ren can teleport tangible items. So Ren.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back