• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Lol. Naps are important!!

I need at least 36 hours a day

large.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

Lol. Naps are important!!

I need at least 36 hours a day

large.gif

[/QUOTE]
It's not helping your math skills clearly

I realized I wasn't being anywhere close to the bouncy flirt Hare is when she isn't being serious. Had to fix that.

I just got out of work :P I have stuff to write when I get back.

So much as I hate to admit it Sarah is daphne. Daphne was the damsel in distress but she constantly tried being Fred and velma....

And eventually became a reporter top in her field when she retired from the gang....

I hate brinni for pointing this out to me

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'll let Erin be Fred, Bran isn't part of the scooby gang

[/QUOTE]
He's too cool for that. Now we have to have them dress up like the gang even if it's like a lost bet or something or ren and min do it with their powers

Me: is there any Republican left running against true?

Mom: no thank god.

Me: great....

Mom: better get used to it cosmic. President trump.

Me: I'm voting for hilary.

Mom: I'd rather you not vote.

Me: and I'd rather you not like Trump, guess we both are disappointed.

I thought she was hyper religious...

Does she not realize that Trump is basically the closest thing to the very type of president the Religious Right have been terrified of for years?

Homage said:
I thought she was hyper religious...
Does she not realize that Trump is basically the closest thing to the very type of president the Religious Right have been terrified of for years?
My mom is super racist. Anyone thst promotes racism and bigotry she's all for.

Homage said:
I don't understand how one can be both. I seriously can't comprehend this.
well, my great uncle was a child molesting priest featured in Spotlight (Found out about it recently) he molested his brother's kids for years and my entire life growing up i was told that those kids were fucked up losers who ruined their lives and tried ruining the blessed name of our family.

i learned several things about religion.

1. you are either very smart, empathetic and understanding

2. you're so fucking moronically stupid you believe what you're told and fuel your inadequecy as a human being by spewing hate at everyone.

my family is more the latter. only one other sister in my household believes Evolution actually happenned. Seriously, bring it up in my house and you get a raging screaming fest of them yelling "YOU CAME FROM AN APE. I DIDN'T. I AM NOT A FUCKING MONKEY"

when i was molested at 9, my mom dragged me to a priest to confess adultry....which...that should give you an idea of her IQ level....to this day she laughs about how she saved me from becoming a whore.

Any sort of abortion is morally wrong.

Any person that isn't Irish is hateful and is less than we are.

Any person who's not straight is going to rot in hell.

My mother is very dissapointed in me and on several occassions has tried to save me from being a lesbian. Ironically, I'm not. Straight as straight can be i'm just so emotionally crippled from boys and what i've gone through. But out of spite i won't correct her because if i was gay, it doesn't change who i am, just who i'm interested in, and i'm still a person. no one deserves to be treated like that...like they are being 'saved'

i can go on. I feel like Alice in Wonderland....but like...hell's version of wonderland.

I like to believe my family came from a particularly rowdy bunch of orangutangs, the most noble of apes.

If you're curious how any family can be rowdy and noble, you haven't been to one of my family's parties... Or had my family crash your party and make it theirs.

SassyWobuffet said:
I like to believe my family came from a particularly rowdy bunch of orangutangs, the most noble of apes.
If you're curious how any family can be rowdy and noble, you haven't been to one of my family's parties... Or had my family crash your party and make it theirs.
but you're a goddamn filthy canadian. Canadians can't be mean if their lives depended on it!

Passive-aggressive-combat is our national martial art! If we're mean, you'll probably never notice. We can launch dazzling social-fu maneuvers with a polite smile an even voice :)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]We didn't we just share a common ancestor.
Also the missing link was found years ago.

[/QUOTE]
But where's the missing link to the missing link, huh?

Take that, science!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back