• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Dude you are fine. You're always welcome here drugs, alcohol, deprivation and all. Now Moe!

[/QUOTE]
Booze and self deprecating jokes that I actually mean are my biggest vices. But I appreciate the sentiment.

Brinni said:
I apologize if I was a dickhead and people took me seriously hours ago. It's been a long week, I've barely eaten since Friday, and I had booze in me. A terrible combination and I should have known better.
Man, our group contains a regular weed eater, a pyromaniac, and Suki. If that's a terrible combination, we're a fucking level 7 hurricane headed for Colorado.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homage said:
Man, our group contains a regular weed smoker, a pyromaniac, and Suki. If that's a terrible combination, we're a fucking level 7 hurricane headed for Colorado.
WEED eater. i have TERRIBLE athma thank you very much plus i hate the smell of pot

Homage said:
Man, our group contains a regular weed smoker, a pyromaniac, and Suki. If that's a terrible combination, we're a fucking level 7 hurricane headed for Colorado.
Yeah, but I've no idea if you and sukes are actually the same in real life as you are here. On the upside there's nothing important in Colorado.

Brinni said:
Yeah, but I've no idea if you and sukes are actually the same in real life as you are here. On the upside there's nothing important in Colorado.
I'm mostly the same. Though I'm less obvious about my fascination with fire :P

And my Aunt and Uncle live in Colorado :c

Brinni said:
As for the death thing, I've been dead inside for years, just waiting for the outside to catch up
Aww don't worry it'll happen eventually.

CosmicChangeling said:
my sister lives in Colorado.....or she's in spitting distance of it being in Wyoming.....and she's got a kid BRINNI
HOMAGE BURN THE VILLAGES!!!

COSMIC CONVERT THE CHILDREN!!

WE SHALL DEVOUR COLORODO!!!

Brinni said:
Hmmmmmm, yeah. Pretty much. It depends on the people. Those I have to be professional with call me quiet. But my friends call me the daughter of satan. It's a toss up.

FOR ALL NEW CHARACTERS

You have been at this school, you are not transferring. Keep in mind that you probably have seen the main cast walking around and interacting. PRIVATE MESSAGE ANYONE IF YOU WANT TO CREATE SOME SORT OF HISTORY THAT OCCURRED THE LAST TWO MONTHS

i'm serious if i have to listen to 'i haven't seen you around these parts' or 'my name is' i'm gonna EAT YOU ALL ALIVE

CosmicChangeling said:
(Sukes might kill you in real life if you deprive her of Moe)
Sarah: eh....you say this now. *tugs at her knitted hat* I'll see you tomorrow then. *She gives a small smile and walks away writing in her notebook that the Ren Johanas she has seen before is not the appropriate age to attend school and places a question mark around the name*

James: *As he's walking away* Not going to be that hard *Winks at both Rachel and Allysia*
Rachel: *Still spasming on the ground* Fuck yourself

Alyssia: *Giggles* In your dreams

Homage said:
Man, our group contains a regular weed eater, a pyromaniac, and Suki. If that's a terrible combination, we're a fucking level 7 hurricane headed for Colorado.
I am me and that is enough

CosmicChangeling said:
James: And that's why, Rachel, you're always going to love a boy that will never love you back. Good luck with your seizures.
Allysia:*Becomes his sister* And that's why you can't find a date without harassing random girls.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah, what the fuck guys.
Rachel: You're one to talk, eh? Considering your power is hiding in shadow?
James: Sure...that's all I can do. *looks at her like she's a dumbass* but it beats being a puppet for a supernatural beast doesn't it?

CosmicChangeling said:
James: Sure...that's all I can do. *looks at her like she's a dumbass* but it beats being a puppet for a supernatural beast doesn't it?
Rachel: "I can still break your fuckin' bones, boy."

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rachel: "I can still break your fuckin' bones, boy."
James: Yeah...uh huh, make sure all your rabies shots are up to code before we play. Never know what I'm dealing with when playing with mutts.

CosmicChangeling said:
James: Yeah...uh huh, make sure all your rabies shots are up to code before we play. Never know what I'm dealing with when playing with mutts.
Rachel: YOU LITTLE FUCK!

Allysia: Is it even a question in your mind why you cannot get a date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back