• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
tumblr_npoghrMQ0C1uvokdeo4_1280.gif
Most bizarro anime ever.
Ren: Don't know I was captivated by your beauty. My opinion is that we should get some dinner and get to know each other a bit more.

CosmicChangeling said:
any physical movement, lexi will flicker him out, just heads up
well, good thing it got stunned
[/QUOTE]

CosmicChangeling said:
i actually hopes this works because this is god telling you
YOU WANT TO BE AWAKE AND AROUND AT THE TOURNAMENT SOON. SHIT WILL GO DOWN.
And I want to be awake for the dance after.

CosmicChangeling said:
*Blushes* For your...your safety it's probably not the greatest idea to do that....but I would love to take your comment about the battle for the paper if you would like to help me that way....
Ren: Ooo dangerous? I like danger. How about this I'll give you my comment if you go on a date with me.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: Ooo dangerous? I like danger. How about this I'll give you my comment if you go on a date with me.

[/QUOTE]
*Allysia watches jealously from the sidelines*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: Ooo dangerous? I like danger. How about this I'll give you my comment if you go on a date with me.

[/QUOTE]
*Ren feels his body frozen in place as a boy rises from a shadow, his foot stepping on his* OR, you can politely give my sister the comment and I can let you go.

Sarah: Not the danger I was talking about...but that too...

Ren: Heh, a protective brother. Don't worry bro I know what it's like. However, I've learned that sisters can think for themselves. So Ms. Lane how about that date? I'd like to get to know you better.

Sarah: Johanas correct? *Mind is churning on something entirely different than a date* Yes. I would like to accept your offer.

James: She would like to decline your offer. *Still stepping on his shadow*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: Heh, a protective brother. Don't worry bro I know what it's like. However, I've learned that sisters can think for themselves. So Ms. Lane how about that date? I'd like to get to know you better.

[/QUOTE]
Allysia: "What's the matter, player? She not interested?"

SirDerpingtonIV said:
In Rachel's defense on the whole hour thing, he did suddenly make an emotional connection with her in five seconds.
HE does that with everyone he touches.

He's actually never had girls like him before. If they had his mother scared them off

CosmicChangeling said:
Sarah: Johanas correct? *Mind is churning on something entirely different than a date* Yes. I would like to accept your offer.
James: She would like to decline your offer. *Still stepping on his shadow*
Ren: Great how about tomorrow afternoon? We can grab lunch?

Min: *smirking at Alyssa* He has it handled. Go back to the rock you crawled out of, before I put you in the ground where you belong. (Man I miss mean min...)

James: it'll be a double date then. I look forward to seeing the two of you tomorrow. *releases his hold and walks off*

Sarah: um....I think you should know....bad luck tends tofollow me around

Ren: *shouting to James* Good luck finding a date! *looking back to Sarah* Don't worry about that. I'm a master of dodging bad luck. Besides, getting a date with a girl as prrtty as you is very lucky.

I apologize if I was a dickhead and people took me seriously hours ago. It's been a long week, I've barely eaten since Friday, and I had booze in me. A terrible combination and I should have known better.

Brinni said:
I apologize if I was a dickhead and people took me seriously hours ago. It's been a long week, I've barely eaten since Friday, and I had booze in me. A terrible combination and I should have known better.
Dude you are fine. You're always welcome here drugs, alcohol, deprivation and all. Now Moe!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: *shouting to James* Good luck finding a date! *looking back to Sarah* Don't worry about that. I'm a master of dodging bad luck. Besides, getting a date with a girl as prrtty as you is very lucky.

[/QUOTE]
(Sukes might kill you in real life if you deprive her of Moe)

Sarah: eh....you say this now. *tugs at her knitted hat* I'll see you tomorrow then. *She gives a small smile and walks away writing in her notebook that the Ren Johanas she has seen before is not the appropriate age to attend school and places a question mark around the name*

James: *As he's walking away* Not going to be that hard *Winks at both Rachel and Allysia*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back