• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You can't catch me!

Shimoneta%2Bto%2BIu%2BGainen%2Bga%2BSonzai%2BShinai%2BTaikutsu%2Bna%2BSekai%2B05%2B%25285%2529.gif

I'm coming for you!(<3)!​

sky medic is an emt in real life and does a shit ton on his plate. when i asked him to come i knew he wouldn't be doing much life, it gets in the way.

Oh. That makes a bunch of sense. Can I ask though, would we possibly be able to bring in a few people to replace them? At least Cori and Virt?

And I've only been doing this for like 2-3 years, 16 now. Little pleb me.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Albrecht%20Altdorfer(1480-1538)_1_01646.jpg

The door is that way.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh. That makes a bunch of sense. Can I ask though, would we possibly be able to bring in a few people to replace them? At least Cori and Virt?
And I've only been doing this for like 2-3 years, 16 now. Little pleb me.

Albrecht%20Altdorfer(1480-1538)_1_01646.jpg

The door is that way.

door_crash1.gif

FUCK YOUR DOORS

i had to keep editing James' personality and background because he kept sounding like a Ren knockoff.

We just need more villains around. Fun tip, morphing into a hot lady won't manipulate james...morphing into his sister...yes, yes it would.

CosmicChangeling said:
i had to keep editing James' personality and background because he kept sounding like a Ren knockoff.
We just need more villains around. Fun tip, morphing into a hot lady won't manipulate james...morphing into his sister...yes, yes it would.
That comes off sounding like something you didn't mean it to

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That comes off sounding like something you didn't mean it to
No, there's more than one way to manipulate someone than hot sex, if she's a master of manipulation, using FAMILY to do it will benefit her

like if she morphed into Min infront of Ren and was convincing there's more power in that than getting in his pants

CosmicChangeling said:
we have a guy we will most likely accept. but i want to keep this very small.
No problem here

CosmicChangeling said:
No, there's more than one way to manipulate someone than hot sex, if she's a master of manipulation, using FAMILY to do it will benefit her
like if she morphed into Min infront of Ren and was convincing there's more power in that than getting in his pants
I know, but you made it sound like he had the hots for his sister.

tumblr_nxcnq9Pd2T1tk6djfo1_500.gif

Very.

2015-04-18-2240_5532c15a9606ee2faef3ffdb.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Sarah: Oh...hi. Do you care to comment on the Brick vs. Recall battle? Do you believe the school's policies on injuries need to be updated besides the no kill rule or are you a supporter of what just happened?

OR DERP...you read it that way because you WANTED to read it that way 16 year old pleb

CosmicChangeling said:
Sarah: Oh...hi. Do you care to comment on the Brick vs. Recall battle? Do you believe the school's policies on injuries need to be updated besides the no kill rule or are you a supporter of what just happened?
OR DERP...you read it that way because you WANTED to read it that way 16 year old pleb
*Sticks tongue out*

IF THE BEAST SWINGS DERP, Aidan will flicker out of the way and it will hit the ground. Lexi's waiting for it. But that's when the real fighting begins. just up to you if my blind crusador got through

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No problem here
I know, but you made it sound like he had the hots for his sister.

2015-04-18-2240_5532c15a9606ee2faef3ffdb.jpg
tumblr_npoghrMQ0C1uvokdeo4_1280.gif
Most bizarro anime ever.
CosmicChangeling said:
Ren: Don't know I was captivated by your beauty. My opinion is that we should get some dinner and get to know each other a bit more.

CosmicChangeling said:
IF THE BEAST SWINGS DERP, Aidan will flicker out of the way and it will hit the ground. Lexi's waiting for it. But that's when the real fighting begins. just up to you if my blind crusador got through
It won't exactly swing

tumblr_npoghrMQ0C1uvokdeo4_1280.gif
Most bizarro anime ever.
Ren: Don't know I was captivated by your beauty. My opinion is that we should get some dinner and get to know each other a bit more.

*Blushes* For your...your safety it's probably not the greatest idea to do that....but I would love to take your comment about the battle for the paper if you would like to help me that way....
[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back