• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
sky medic is an emt in real life and does a shit ton on his plate. when i asked him to come i knew he wouldn't be doing much life, it gets in the way.
Sorry, Have some Math Remidial Classes D:

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'm in Calc 3 and Statistics, it gets better. Believe me it's not that bad.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, I'll trust you on that :/

Once I get to my computer in the morning I'll post. I've been drifting in and out of sleep and my bed is warm

Was it father or ren....dun dun duuuun

Rachel is about to be friendzoned when she wakes up. Guys everywhere will look at aidan and wonder how he got in this position instead if Rachel

But the real secret is there is no friend zone. Showing kindness to others doesn't equal budding romance and no one on either party is entitled to give what they don't feel comfortable with to another partner.

Also....I kind of feel bad she is alone. Shouldnot lux her brother see her or something

Darah: I got what I needed on the date. There are other worlds out there aND something bigger is going on at this school. He's all yours rachel.

CosmicChangeling said:
Was it father or ren....dun dun duuuun
Rachel is about to be friendzoned when she wakes up. Guys everywhere will look at aidan and wonder how he got in this position instead if Rachel

But the real secret is there is no friend zone. Showing kindness to others doesn't equal budding romance and no one on either party is entitled to give what they don't feel comfortable with to another partner.

Also....I kind of feel bad she is alone. Shouldnot lux her brother see her or something
I am aware the friendzone isn't real. Won't prevent Rachel from being crushed by the whole thing though. And Lux is.... Busy. Plus, the thing is.... He doesn't care. He never cared about Rachel. She was adopted into the family and she never fit in or tried to fit in. He does not care about her, although he cares about everyone.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am aware the friendzone isn't real. Won't prevent Rachel from being crushed by the whole thing though. And Lux is.... Busy. Plus, the thing is.... He doesn't care. He never cared about Rachel. She was adopted into the family and she never fit in or tried to fit in. He does not care about her, although he cares about everyone.
You literally wrote the most depressing character. Even my character who fucked her father figure repeatedly was happier than this.

AND I GOT CALLED OUT FOR BEING. A MONSTER TO HER

like no happy ending for this girl

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rachel: Fuck yourself
Sarah: masturbation is a perfectly normal behavior for teenagers and adults. Also...maybe you should see ms. Gemmiti you have a lot of anger and it's not good for someone to hold that in.

CosmicChangeling said:
You literally wrote the most depressing character. Even my character who fucked her father figure repeatedly was happier than this.

*Shrugs*

Ey, that's what happens.

To be fair I hadn't intended all this shit to happen so early.

CosmicChangeling said:
Sarah: masturbation is a perfectly normal behavior for teenagers and adults. Also...maybe you should see ms. Gemmiti you have a lot of anger and it's not good for someone to hold that in.
Rachel: *Twitching* You don't know the fuckin' half of it.

CosmicChangeling said:

WE FUCKING FIXED HER COSMIC. WE GAVE HER A HAPPY ENDING. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back