• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Rachel's just going to leave the nurse's office to save the Nurse the effort of healing her so she can go watch the tail end of the tournament.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'm one of Cosmic's IRL Rp friends. She made a character that frequently had sex with her father figure (the man who raised her after her family was murdered) and was intended to die and have an unhappy ending. We fixed her.

Brinni said:
I'm one of Cosmic's IRL Rp friends. She made a character that frequently had sex with her father figure (the man who raised her after her family was murdered) and was intended to die and have an unhappy ending. We fixed her.
Wow. What the fuck. That is just dark.

Pfft.

For real Ren would adore Sarah.

Love to play with Rachel.

Be weirded out by Alyssa (she may drive him to OD or drink himself to death).

Live to torture Lexi.

Play with Nia.

Flirt with Hare.

And do anything for Min

Brinni said:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Wow. What the fuck. That is just dark.
Don't knock it till you try it. The amount of guys who like to be called dad is amazingly high. I don't even have daddy issues, but I know a lot of guys who love to hear it. xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Pfft.
For real Ren would adore Sarah.

Love to play with Rachel.

Be weirded out by Alyssa (she may drive him to OD or drink himself to death).

Live to torture Lexi.

Play with Nia.

Flirt with Hare.

And do anything for Min

Don't knock it till you try it. The amount of guys who like to be called dad is amazingly high. I don't even have daddy issues, but I know a lot of guys who love to hear it. xD

[/QUOTE]
KEEP THE DADDY KINKS TO YOURSELF.

And why does everyone hate Allysia. She's just lonely ;-; She's kinda like Rachel but less of a dick and no beast, and without all the character traits that make Rachel likable. Oh wait.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
KEEP THE DADDY KINKS TO YOURSELF.
And why does everyone hate Allysia. She's just lonely ;-; She's kinda like Rachel but less of a dick and no beast, and without all the character traits that make Rachel likable. Oh wait.
It's not my kink, I just hang out with a lot of people who have daddy issues. I have a more logical kink.

Min hates her because she's her rival trying to go for her position of prettiest girl in school/ queen bee.(-n-) But I swear if you met Reina you'd be dead or worse.(} :) )

Ren is afraid of her because she appeared to him as the only woman he ever loved who died, quite brutally. Still freaks him out to this day.(.A.)

Bran, doesn't care because bran is off sneaking around gathering information and making vacation plans for the Clark family so Vi can't reach them.(B')

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[/QUOTE]
I'm not surprised. I don't understand it, but then again it's never happened to me so I don't think I could. But I'm not surprised.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's not my kink, I just hang out with a lot of people who have daddy issues. I have a more logical kink.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mz69pl8CMz1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's not my kink, I just hang out with a lot of people who have daddy issues. I have a more logical kink.
Min hates her because she's her rival trying to go for her position of prettiest girl in school/ queen bee.(-n-) But I swear if you met Reina you'd be dead or worse.(} :) )

Ren is afraid of her because she appeared to him as the only woman he ever loved who died, quite brutally. Still freaks him out to this day.(.A.)

Bran, doesn't care because bran is off sneaking around gathering information and making vacation plans for the Clark family so Vi can't reach them.(B')

[/QUOTE]
Who is Reina.

Allysia would know what happened to the girl as soon as she transforms into them. And then know "oh shit I shouldn't" do this. And she always transforms out of view, so she can prepare herself.

[/QUOTE]
We all know Bran is too busy crushing on Rachel, the poor bastard.

Because her first interactions with us are mean and smarmy?

Sarah and ren will be interesting. She appears sweet and innocent and for the most part is but thst masturbation comment should give you some hints.

And what I'm saying is the character you are appalled by at how dark she is....I'm saying Rachel is darker there is no sliver of hope for her. None.

Is this how you felt brinni in the game...I see why you all took me the fuck down

CosmicChangeling said:
Because her first interactions with us are mean and smarmy?
Sarah and ren will be interesting. She appears sweet and innocent and for the most part is but thst masturbation comment should give you some hints.

And what I'm saying is the character you are appalled by at how dark she is....I'm saying Rachel is darker there is no sliver of hope for her. None.

Is this how you felt brinni in the game...I see why you all took me the fuck down
The secret is NONE of my characters are designed with good endings in mind. The best ending a character has ever gotten (excluding the murder games) is a self-sacrifice to save the ones they love/friends.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
The secret is NONE of my characters are designed with good endings in mind. The best ending a character has ever gotten (excluding the murder games) is a self-sacrifice to save the ones they love/friends.
I feel like you need hugs in real life

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I probably do. But yeah, spoilers, unless you guys intervene in a way, all my characters will meet bad endings.
I volunteer to be one of those bad endings. I very nearly was. Would have stopped the beasts heart....or fried his brain

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
I'm not surprised. I don't understand it, but then again it's never happened to me so I don't think I could. But I'm not surprised.
Well generally the best thing about fwb is that we can talk about things more freely. What's fun what's weird stuff like that. Super helpful.

Brinni said:

giphy.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Who is Reina.
Allysia would know what happened to the girl as soon as she transforms into them. And then know "oh shit I shouldn't" do this. And she always transforms out of view, so she can prepare herself.

original.gif

If she learns that then you are in for one hell of a ride.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
We all know Bran is too busy crushing on Rachel, the poor bastard.
Bran's growing up SEXY

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It is probably blood.
No, I don't bleed plus it's sticky to clean up.

CosmicChangeling said:
I feel like you need hugs in real life
@SirDerpingtonIV

img-2869575-1-tumblr_lrhn588lkX1qjx8olo1_500.jpg

Brinni said:
I volunteer to be one of those bad endings. I very nearly was. Would have stopped the beasts heart....or fried his brain
Beast is genderless. I mean. Do you WANT to give it a dick? And the Beast has no organs. It is a manifestation of malice and hate. It is a fragment of a soul so powerful it can manifest. Also yah, you can kill Rachel if you want.

@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]

img-2869575-1-tumblr_lrhn588lkX1qjx8olo1_500.jpg
Rachel is also WAY older than Bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back