• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: You haven't...you haven't told anyone about her right?

[/QUOTE]
Allysia: How bad of a person do you think I am? Of course not.

(Also I made Allysia an NPC for now atleast. I feel like she is better that way.)

Sarah: *holds her stance while people are tripping and losing control of their powers around her* I will not be threatened. *her meek voice betraying her fear* and I advice you to not startle me Rachel, it is not good for anyone if you continue this road.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Allysia: How bad of a person do you think I am? Of course not.
(Also I made Allysia an NPC for now atleast. I feel like she is better that way.)
(Although blackmail.... ;3)

Ren: *sighing* Thank you.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](Although blackmail.... ;3)
Ren: *sighing* Thank you.

[/QUOTE]
(You are terrible)

Allysia: No problem

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](I'm terrible to my own characters for one thing only. THE GLORY OF DRAMA!!)
Ren: *Giving a sad smile* You know you're pretty all on your own Ally.

[/QUOTE]
(I am probably a sadist because of how I treat my characters.)

(Also I guess you could say Ally is a good friend)

Ally: *Laughter* If you want to think that

SirDerpingtonIV said:
(I am probably a sadist because of how I treat my characters.)
(Also I guess you could say Ally is a good friend)

Ally: *Laughter* If you want to think that
(I like winning, but I also like my characters living. You know this is starting to feel like a PLL episode Ally's got a secret.)

Ren: It's true, you don't have to hide behind other girls. Every lady is lovely.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
(Wait couldn't we just be doing all this talk IC? @The Suspicious Eye)
Can't Ren's not there. xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](I like winning, but I also like my characters living. You know this is starting to feel like a PLL episode Ally's got a secret.)
Ren: It's true, you don't have to hide behind other girls. Every lady is lovely.

Can't Ren's not there. xD

[/QUOTE]
(Allysia isn't there either.)

(PLL?)

Ally: Sorry to say it, but I'm not sure your opinion on the matter counts that much

yeah we aren't introducing new characters until the tourney is over and they have already been established to the school. i reiterate THEY ARE ALREADY EXISTING CHARACTERS no, first day of school posts or i swear to god all of you will burn. i'll shove that character in the box and they will never be heard of again.

we also accepted a new member too so should be fun

CosmicChangeling said:
yeah we aren't introducing new characters until the tourney is over and they have already been established to the school. i reiterate THEY ARE ALREADY EXISTING CHARACTERS no, first day of school posts or i swear to god all of you will burn. i'll shove that character in the box and they will never be heard of again.
Who is the new person? I must preform the goat sacrifice.

*Makes first day of school post*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
(Allysia isn't there either.)
(PLL?)

Ally: Sorry to say it, but I'm not sure your opinion on the matter counts that much
(Pretty Little Liars xD )

Ren: Why's that? I'm a hot blooded man with eyes. I don't date just anyone.

CosmicChangeling said:
Although I guess Ren is an exception-kinda. He won't be making a first day of school post that's for sure.(} :) )

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Who is the new person? I must preform the goat sacrifice.
*Makes first day of school post*
Ren and a couple of other new peeps.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](Pretty Little Liars xD )
Ren: Why's that? I'm a hot blooded man with eyes. I don't date just anyone.

Although I guess Ren is an exception-kinda. He won't be making a first day of school post that's for sure.(} :) )

Ren and a couple of other new peeps.

[/QUOTE]
I think Cosmic meant a new RPer.

(And I guess Ally is a little like that)

Ally: Yes, yes you do date anyone.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I think Cosmic meant a new RPer.
(And I guess Ally is a little like that)

Ally: Yes, yes you do date anyone.
Yeah, I know.

Her name is Ally. xD

Ren: What? I'm shocked I don't date just anyone. I have standards. Now I'll flirt with any lady. It takes a special kind to interest me to get me to go on a date.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah, I know.
Her name is Ally. xD

Ren: What? I'm shocked I don't date just anyone. I have standards. Now I'll flirt with any lady. It takes a special kind to interest me to get me to go on a date.

[/QUOTE]
Ally: Ok, name a girl you wouldn't date besides your sister.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ally: Ok, name a girl you wouldn't date besides your sister.
Ren: Any girl I slept with on Datum 45. They eat their mates after the second "date."

Brinni said:
All this ooc rp makes me feel like batteries
Min: Well join us. It's a fun way to try out new relationships and personalities.

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
LUX WINS BY DEFAULT

Brinni said:
LUX WINS BY DEFAULT
No

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: Any girl I slept with on Datum 45. They eat their mates after the second "date."
Min: Well join us. It's a fun way to try out new relationships and personalities.

[/QUOTE]
Ally: So your only standard is that they aren't cannibals?

Brinni said:
All this ooc rp makes me feel like batteries
Get your asses down to the gym so I can post Lux VS Ember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back