• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ok. Personal pet peeve is correcting someone's grammar. Don't do it. Not even playing around. I hate it. I feel people who do it undermine others just for no other reason but to be a sick.

Please and thank you.

CosmicChangeling said:
Ok. Personal pet peeve is correcting someone's grammar. Don't do it. Not even playing around. I hate it. I feel people who do it undermine others just for no other reason but to be a sick.
Please and thank you.
Sorry.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It's ok. Just don't do it. I ripped into Brinni about it a few days ago. We all know the differences of your and you're. Some of us have 60 plus hour jobs, and a lot of priorities that they have that checking their grammar on an activity they use to calm themselves down and try to have fun.

You don't know what someone is going through the very moment they are ryping. They could have screaming parents in 4he background, they could find out they lost their jobs, or that their life just generally sucks.

The last thing anyone wants to read is someone correcting them on something so minor it changes literally nothing.

But it's ok. I was being harsh on your characters so I can see where it was coming from.

CosmicChangeling said:
It's ok. Just don't do it. I ripped into Brinni about it a few days ago. We all know the differences of your and you're. Some of us have 60 plus hour jobs, and a lot of priorities that they have that checking their grammar on an activity they use to calm themselves down and try to have fun.
You don't know what someone is going through the very moment they are ryping. They could have screaming parents in 4he background, they could find out they lost their jobs, or that their life just generally sucks.

The last thing anyone wants to read is someone correcting them on something so minor it changes literally nothing.

But it's ok. I was being harsh on your characters so I can see where it was coming from.
It still doesn't excuse that it was pretty douchey and inconsiderate of me to say.

Got the Lux VS Ember post up! She is without a doubt the strongest of my characters/NPCs. (Her NPC status might change depending on how many characters I feel like I can take on)

CosmicChangeling said:

Your grammar is fine Cos. We all know you are smart.

Ren: *pat's her back*There, They're, Their. No need to be so upset.

Ooh Rate Min Bran and Ren!!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Your grammar is fine Cos. We all know you are smart.
Ren: *pat's her back*There, They're, Their. No need to be so upset.

Ooh Rate Min Bran and Ren!!!

[/QUOTE]
I second this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back