• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
They died
Derp....literally this is your chance to frikken get your charactersite involved with the other ones. To interact with new ones.

You're killing me. Like....killing me....

How am I going to get you involved if the plot if you're not trying to get involved....

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Okay cuteness is gone... Jesus...Mother, Mary... O,O It is gone.... I hate the SAW series.

[/QUOTE]
Only took you all day

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's a scary set of movies and I've been heavily hyped on cute no thanks to you. *pouts*

[/QUOTE]
Can't be my fault, you've never seen me. How would you know if I'm that cute?

I mean all girls do better research than the fbi, but how could I know how good you are? I've known you for two months

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You genuinely don't know how good my stalker skills are? (=u=)

[/QUOTE]
Sukes and I are friends on Facebook all she has to do is ask me you're real name and look you up

Just so everyone else is aware...I'm a liar. I've no idea what she looks like I JUST WANTED TO SEEM COOL ;~;`

Brinni said:
Just so everyone else is aware...I'm a liar. I've no idea what she looks like I JUST WANTED TO SEEM COOL ;~;`

giphy.gif

Damn Straight.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Damn Straight.​

[/QUOTE]
Are you saying the reverse isn't true? You know what I look like? In which case....I'm sorry you now have to bleach your eyeballs

Brinni said:
Are you saying the reverse isn't true? You know what I look like? In which case....I'm sorry you now have to bleach your eyeballs
Lol, chill. You look fine. Besides I don't care about appearances it's all about what's inside. By inside I mean your genome sequence.

For real DNA is all that matters.

SCIENCE!!

P96pX.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, chill. You look fine. Besides I don't care about appearances it's all about what's inside. By inside I mean your genome sequence.
For real DNA is all that matters.

SCIENCE!!

P96pX.jpg

[/QUOTE]
You know what? You got me. I don't even know how to respond to that. Mostly because I don't know if you're also a liar and don't know what I look like, if you do and are just being nice, or if you're being honest. So instead here's this:

[media]

[/media]

Brinni said:
You know what? You got me. I don't even know how to respond to that. Mostly because I don't know if you're also a liar and don't know what I look like, if you do and are just being nice, or if you're being honest. So instead here's this:
[media]

[/media]

giphy.gif

CosmicChangeling said:
What lexi saw on her....trip....might be foreshadowing.
But what do I know
CosmicChangeling said:
*Lexi is completely oblivious to the events going on because GOD said fucking so and she can't know until the time comes so let your beast flag fly*
I dunno, God, what do you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back