• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
I just realizrd....aidan and lexi when holding feel what the other is feeling that moment.
Lexi is still getting roofied! Only when....holding....

This is going to be a wild night
Time to burn the house down

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You want Bran to have bugged her again?

[/QUOTE]
maybe bugged james she has no idea that was shared :D

but i mean it is useful to know if you are dealing with her that she's killed people directly with her powers and not just like with the cloud during the tournament

CosmicChangeling said:
maybe bugged james she has no idea that was shared :D
but i mean it is useful to know if you are dealing with her that she's killed people directly with her powers and not just like with the cloud during the tournament
Lol. i'll think of a way although Bran unlike batman isn't as opposed to killing.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol. i'll think of a way although Bran unlike batman isn't as opposed to killing.

[/QUOTE]
Killing Sarah saves alot of people in the end. I see how it is

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, No way.
Even if bran did that he'd join Sarah in a matter of seconds if James has anything to say about it xD

[/QUOTE]
It's would not be pleasant or gentle

You go to bed and sleep for 12 hours because you haven't really slept in 4 days and you wake up to this (plus a message from @The Suspicious Eye, those pictures were adorable and I will keep what you said in mind about stealing Min) thank God I have all day today off to catch up

I'm working with tons of stuff way to heavy and energy intensive while dead tired because I wouldn't have to deal with members, and then I end up having to deal with them anyway.

Why can't they read

Homage said:
I'm working with tons of stuff way to heavy and energy intensive while dead tired because I wouldn't have to deal with members, and then I end up having to deal with them anyway.
Why can't they read
It's like she's trying to speak to us. I'm sure of it

Homage said:
Why can't they read
I feel I did something....

Homage said:
Really??? :D I'll get the matches and gasoline!
Ember doesn't need either.

My Pet Poro]You go to bed and sleep for 12 hours because you haven't really slept in 4 days and you wake up to this (plus a message from [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL], those pictures were adorable and I will keep what you said in mind about stealing Min) thank God I have all day today off to catch up
Sukes has the best pictures. Even pictures of the best ship ever behind Lukara.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ember doesn't need either.
Sukes has the best pictures. Even pictures of the best ship ever behind Lukara.
YOU CANT SAY ITS THE BEST SHIP IF YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS

*grenades it*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]All siblings!!
Also sorry I fell back asleep.

[/QUOTE]
Sarah: Well, if Ren was my older brother, I would not have to worry about him killing any boy I actually favored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back