• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Lol more like

49598806.jpg

I was half asleep writing my last post I honestly don't remember what I wrote....

And yeah homage would kick your ass. But you should post, give Homage something to do. She gave you all a wonderful heartbreaking tournament crippling her cast so she can't participate in this as much as we can.

She made that sacrifice for us.

So you and brinni will post and give her magic to work with or I will punt a bitch.

CosmicChangeling said:
I was half asleep writing my last post I honestly don't remember what I wrote....
And yeah homage would kick your ass. But you should post, give Homage something to do. She gave you all a wonderful heartbreaking tournament crippling her cast so she can't participate in this as much as we can.

She made that sacrifice for us.

So you and brinni will post and give her magic to work with or I will punt a bitch.
I am working on a post. Don't expect it to come quickly though.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am working on a post. Don't expect it to come quickly though.
last night's posting was a lot of reveals

so erin and salve were bullied but had eachother

clara and lisa were bullied and stuck together until super school

lexi was bullied and became SUPER GRUMP because of it and now we understand her compulsive need to just...step in

aidan was bullied and just kind of took it

EVERYONE WAS FUCKING BULLIED and yet every character has personal very different issues related to it.

i did have fun tying in that lexi used to pretend to be sunshine and rainbows as armor....while aidan actually IS sunshine and rainbows

Guess what...

Salve and Erin can interview Ember/Rachel/Lux and you can get to do that.

All I need is to accidentally get them to interview any of those three.

Homage said:
Guess what...
Salve and Erin can interview Ember/Rachel/Lux and you can get to do that.

All I need is to accidentally get them to interview any of those three.
Oh boy that'll be interesting.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh boy that'll be interesting.
THIS IS WHY YOU APPRECIATE HOMAGE AND WHAT SHE DOES FOR YOU.

i had lexi run into them because you fucks weren't doing anything and leaving her hanging. LEAVING HER HANGING

its weird because legit every story of bullying lexi is thinking or said i've been through. I never got caught in my underwear but my classmate did. I learned how to get dressed and change under my big three sizes too big sweatshirt so they never saw NOTHING.

those little fucking shits.

two years ago that girl came up to me and apologized, said she was gay and was struggling with how to handle it so she tormented the fuck out of everyonne and it wasn't right. weird how that works

CosmicChangeling said:
THIS IS WHY YOU APPRECIATE HOMAGE AND WHAT SHE DOES FOR YOU.
i had lexi run into them because you fucks weren't doing anything and leaving her hanging. LEAVING HER HANGING

its weird because legit every story of bullying lexi is thinking or said i've been through. I never got caught in my underwear but my classmate did. I learned how to get dressed and change under my big three sizes too big sweatshirt so they never saw NOTHING.

those little fucking shits.

two years ago that girl came up to me and apologized, said she was gay and was struggling with how to handle it so she tormented the fuck out of everyonne and it wasn't right. weird how that works
Oh. That's interesting.

AND I APPRECIATE HOMAGE

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh. That's interesting.
AND I APPRECIATE HOMAGE
you couldn't believe half the bully stories i have. well maybe you could. but yeah one of my best friends told me in highschool the reason people used to wail on me all the time was because i was SO GOD DAMN HAPPY...but i only pretended to be happy because i REFUSED to let those little shits see how they made me cry.

I'd go to the bathroom, middle stall, cry it out, walk back in with a chipper "How are you"

@SassyWobuffet

I'm sorry I just read my post half of that isn't even English in was falling asleep as I was typing.

Lexi wedged herself between because she was jealous didn't want candy touching aidan. She wanted to.get them to the dorms to sleep off what happened but it came off sexual.

That can stay I

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Candice is a great character
I just realizrd....aidan and lexi when holding feel what the other is feeling that moment.

Lexi is still getting roofied! Only when....holding....

This is going to be a wild night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back